Chapter Thirteen

So some of you guys wanted to see the downsides of Cash and Tessa's relationship, so here it is! :) 

There will be some drama next chapter. ;)

PS. Read my friend's story. :) Luvr522. Her story Happily Never After is really good even though she has one chapter up so far. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miranda and I were standing side-by-side, taking sips of our Sex on the Beach, as we watched the scene unfold in front of us.

"I don't know how you can stand this, Tessa. If I was in your spot, I would rip that stank off my boyfriend and give him a verbal ass whooping he'd never forget," she told me, not bothering to turn her eyes away from the dancefloor.

I wanted to do exactly what she said. I didn't like how easy Cash just casted me aside sometimes. I didn't doubt his love. We'd been dating for nine months and he always remembered to tell me what he felt for me. But now that we were at the club, it was like I was a stranger.

My nostrils flared angrily as I saw the brunette grinding her perfect, little ass against his crotch, her arms wound back to wrap around his neck. And he was allowing her to rub her body all over his, his hands running slyly over her thighs and hips.

"Seriously, Tessa?" Miranda demanded, as the pretty brunette turned in his arms and pressed her breasts against his chest. I saw her lips moving as she whispered something and he laughed, his palm pressing against her lower back and bringing her even closer. "If you don't go over there and stop your boyfriend and his hoe, I will. Who does he think he is, disrespecting my girl like this?"

"My boyfriend?" I suggested, taking another sip, my eyes narrowing as the girl flirtatiously feathered her fingers over Cash's hair.

I had been letting it slide all this time, but when she pressed her lips to his, I was done. All I saw was red. I put my drink down and stormed over to them, pushing the bitch away. She cried out and called me some inappropariate names.

"Seriously?" I asked, laughing sarcastically. "You're going to let some other girl grind her body all over yours while your girlfriend is in the same room? Screw you, Calvin Gallagher." I turned and stalked towards the entrance.

When I was outside, I felt his presence behind me. "I didn't kiss back. I was just dancing. Tessa, please."

"Have fun with your whore," I called and hailed a cab to go back home.

-

Tanner had fallen asleep an hour after I had gotten to Paige's house, but was now wide awake as we drove back at eight o clock. I shouldn't have let him sleep because now, chances are he wouldn't want go to bed anymore, so I'd have to entertain him until he was tired out.

We listened to songs and I sang along to Titanium, making Tanner laugh because I kept changing my voices from high to low. I found myself chuckling along because the sounds my baby made were so adorable.

"I don't know why your father doesn't want you, Tanner," I said, glad he couldn't really understand what I was saying. "You're such a beautiful baby. And even if daddy doesn't love you, mama does. I love you so much, Tanner. Nothing will change that," I told him, looking at him through the rear view mirror. He just chewed on his fist, gazing back at me, unblinking. I wanted to cry. He was so innocent, so perfect. He deserved the best father. He deserved everything.