Chapter Four | November Vibes

"Can anyone be happy if they're not free ?"

"So, are you and Harry planning to have kids soon?" My stylist, Kyra asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"You've gain weight so I just assumed you guys were trying or that..." She said, pausing.

"That I was already pregnant." I added.

"Yes, but you're not." She said.

"Of course, I'm not pregnant. Harry and I have no plan for kids." I said.

"But Harry has always talked so highly about starting a family of his own. He loves children. Why would he not want to have them now?" Kyra asked.

"Are you here to style me or play detective with my personal life, Kyra?" I replied.

"Oh, sorry." Kyra said.

Prince Harry & Ellie Goulding Attend Royal Variety Performance 2018

On Monday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex Prince Harry and Ellie Goulding stepped out for the 2018 Royal Variety Performance which held at the London Palladium.

Kensington Palace
@KensingtonRoyal

🎭 This evening The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are attending the 2018 #RoyalVarietyPerformance at the London Palladium. #Variety4Charity

1:52 PM - Nov 19, 2018

"The Royal Variety Performance takes place every year in aid of the Royal Variety Charity, of which The Queen is Patron. The money raised helps entertainers throughout the UK in need of help and assistance as a result of old age, ill-health, or hard times," Kensington Palace said on Twitter.

Ellie, Duchess of Sussex Can't Hide Her Excitement as She Catches Up With Friends on Her Latest Outing

Ellie, Duchess of Sussex stepped out on a solo engagement on Wednesday morning, when she caught up with friends at the Hubb Community Kitchen in West London. The duchess was seen excitedly hugging volunteers at the kitchen, as she discovered exactly how the funds from her first charity project as a royal have been making a difference. Ellie launched Together: Our Community Cookbook with a special lunch at Kensington Palace back in September. The book featured recipes from the women who cook at the kitchen, which was created to help the community affected by the Grenfell Tower fire.

The duchess wasted no time getting to work on her visit, as she donned a pair of gloves and mixed vegetables, stirred pots on the stove, and chatted with volunteers over a pan of chocolate brownies. See all the photos from her sweet meeting with these inspirational women ahead.

Ellie Goulding hold hands with Prince Harry

Ellie Goulding and Prince Harry held hands as they honored the Centenary of the Armistice at Westminster Abbey on Sunday evening.

Matching in navy blue, the couple joined Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and other members of the royal family for the ceremony marking 100 years since the end of World War l. The Royal Fab Four also reunited, as Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton returned to the venue where they married in 2011.
For the occasion, Ellie, 32 — wore a double-breasted dress and black hat along with dark blue Aquazzura pumps. The peplum and belt details of her ensemble.

Prince Harry sported a simple tie and suit. Everyone in attendance, royals included, wore red wore red poppy pins, the symbol of remembrance for World War I and veterans.

The service capped off a busy Remembrance weekend for Ellie and Harry. The Royal Fab Four also came together (for the first time since July!) on Saturday evening for the Festival of Remembrance Service at Royal Albert Hall. It kicked off Ellie's first Remembrance Day as part of the royal family.

And on Sunday, they joined other members of the family to honor the country's war dead at a Remembrance Day ceremony at the Cenotaph war memorial in London. During the solemn ceremony, Queen Elizabeth II, Kate Middleton and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall stood together at one balcony, while Ellie watched from the balcony of another window outside the Cenotaph war memorial in London. As the balconies of each window are small, it's nearly impossible to fit more than three or four women on each. Although Ellie didn't join her family members, she was given a very important position of her own: watching alongside German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier's wife Elke Budenbender.

"I knew it! I knew there had to be a reason why they wanted us to stay married. I cannot believe they had the nerve to ask me to get pregnant. I mean do I look like a factory to them? Is my purpose to them is to give you babies?" Elena asked, yelling as soon as they entered the cottage after a dramatic dinner with Harry's family.

"Calm down, Ellie, let's try and understand why they asked us to have a baby." Harry answered.

"What is it that we should understand, Harry?" Elena asked.

"Ellie, let's look at it from their point of view. To the public we have been married for nine years. Of course, the people are expecting us to have children. Look at Wills and Katie, they have three and only have been married for seven years. I think they want us to have children so the people do not question our relationship but  I respect you enough not to push to do anything that you are not comfortable with." Harry answered.

"If you were not such a good person, Harry, I would have slapped you." Elena said.

"Will you at last think about it?" Harry asked.

"What is there to think about?" I replied.

"Ellie, I want children." Harry said.

"Oh great." I said.