Chapter Fourteen | Music Is Forever

2022

Royal joy: Harry and Elena renew their vows

An ever-lasting love! - by Milly Haddrick

The past year has been a gruelling one for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but last week the royal couple proved they were still very much in love.

An insider tells New Idea that after a stressful few months the couple have decided to refocus on their relationship and are considering renewing their marriage vows.

"Elena has decided it's high time she and Harry devoted more time to each other," discloses a royal source.

"They have got their hands full with two children and it has struck Elena that perhaps she and Harry don't get as much quality one-on-one time as they used to have together."

"They want to do something very intimate and low-key. They are a great team, but they really need to relight the flame."

-

15 September 2022

Prince Harry shares an adorable new portrait of his family on his birthday

In honour of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex's thirty-eighth birthday, The Duke of Sussex shared a very cute new snap of their family of four on his dedicated Instagram account.

In the image, above, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex holds their first-born daughter, two-year-old Princess Penelope, while his wife holds their one-year-old, Prince Archie.

The family of four are dressed in casual clothes, they captioned the image,

"Thank you for all the well wishes on The Duke of Sussex's 38th birthday. Here's a photo taken by The Duchess of Cambridge today for His Royal Highness' birthday. #HappyBirthdayHRH"

-

30 December 2022

Liked by clarencehouse, kensingtonroyal, theroyalfamily, and 1,233,111 others

sussexroyal Her Royal Highness Duchess of Sussex has chosen to release this photograph to mark her 36th birthday and as a thank you for the well wishes and greetings on her birthday #HappyBirthdayHRH

View all 32,689 comments

-

February 2023