Chapter Thirteen | Dayside

22 September 2019

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this evening departed from Heathrow Airport, London, for South Africa.

Ms Samantha Cohen and Ms Sara Latham are in attendance.

-

15 October 2019

Ellie Goulding and Prince Harry attended the WellChild Awards, which honors the achievements of children and young people with serious illnesses and their caretakers, today in London. The Duke of Sussex has been a patron of the organization for twelve years, with the evening marking Ellie's second time attending the yearly event.

-

4 January 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ✔️
@TheRoyalSussex

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a daughter at 8:40 am, The baby weighs 6lbs 11oz.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, was present for the birth.

8:11 AM · 4 Jan 2020

Clarence House✔
ClarenceHouse

The royal baby girl was born today at 8:40 am, at the Lindo Wing in St. Mary's Hospital, weighting 6lbs 11oz. Both mother and baby are doing well.

8:14 AM · 4 Jan 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ✔️
@TheRoyalSussex

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

8:18 AM · 4 Jan 2020

Westminster Abbey ✔
@wabbey

Warmest congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of their first child. The Abbey's bell ringers will ring a full peal of Sussex Surprise Royal, starting at 1pm tomorrow, in celebration #royalbaby

08:19 · 4 Jan 2020

-

8 January 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ✔️
@TheRoyalSussex

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted to announce that they have named their daughter Penelope Mary Frances Catherine.

The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Penelope of Sussex.

09:10 AM · 8 Jan 2020

Royal Family ✔
RoyalFamily

Rachel is, from birth, a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness under letters patent issued by Queen Elizabeth II on 29 September 2019, which gave the title and style to all children of the Prince of Wales's sons. She is thus styled "Her Royal Highness Princess Penelope of Sussex".