Chapter Ten | Dream Girl

i don't know if i could ever see myself living in a world where i don't know him.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ✔️
@TheRoyalSussex

Tonight, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the first of two game series of the Major League Baseball #LondonSeries, in support of @WeAreInvictus.

Tonight's highly anticipated game between the #Yankees, #RedSox took place at London stadium, Olympic Park.

4:33 PM • 6/29/19 • Twitter For IPhone

-

The Duchess of Cambridge and The Duchess of Sussex Visits The Lawn Tennis Association

Catherine and I waved goodbye to the children and tennis players who lined up to watch us leave.

We also smiled and waved at the paparazzis who had gathered earlier to snap photos of us arriving to and leaving the National Tennis Centre.

Once we got into the car, we both let out a sigh of relief while I pulled my pants off of my pudgy belly.

"How long do you plan to hide your pregnancy?" Catherine asked, as the driver starts driving back to Kensington Palace.

"Harry wants to announce it tomorrow." I answered.

"You must be nervous?" Catherine asked.

"Not really, I'm sure everyone will react to the news with positivity but I just wish we could keep it to ourselves for just a bit longer." I replied.

"Oh I understand but it's better for you to announce than have your privacy invaded." Catherine said.

"I guess so." I said as we arrived to Kensington Palace and the car doors opened for us. Catherine and I walked around the car and hugged.

"Call me, Ellie if you need anything." Catherine said as we went to our homes.

-

Here she is! Duchess Elena of Sussex makes glorious appearance at Wimbledon

On a bright Thursday afternoon in London, that exact opportunity presented itself to Ellie, who surprised and delighted fans by stepping out on day four of the tournament - and boy are we glad that she did.

She turned up looking typically stylish in a long black gown with ruched detailing on the chest.

The Starry Eyed singer turned Royal Highness teamed her dress with a pair of tan suede sandals, and tucked her blonde tresses behind one ear, opting for a minimal makeup look to show off her natural beauty.

She made her way to the royal box for a front row seat to all the action.

The exciting visit to Wimbledon comes less than a week after Ellie's joint visit with Prince Harry to watch the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees play a game of baseball.

The game, which was held in support of the Invictus Foundation founded by Prince Harry, was a sight to behold as the Duke and Duchess were seen greeting the players and watching the match play out with intent.