Chapter Two | Stuck Like Glue

I don't think you have the patienceI don't think you know the difference(Flux, flux)And I don't want cute imitationsI know you wanted to save me

I don't think you know the difference
(Flux, flux)
And I don't want cute imitations
I know you wanted to save me

Elena clutched her bag in her hand as one of Harry's royal protection officer, Brock held the car door open for her to get out of the Range Rover.

Elena let out a sigh as she gracefully got of the car and walked around it to meet Harry, who was standing there.

"No need to be nervous, Ellie." Harry said.

Elena roller her eyes.

"Easy for you to say, Harry, you're not the one who's life can be ruined by this." Elena said.

"Let's go in. We're in this together, Ellie." Harry said, as he grabbed hold of Elena's hand and they entered the palace together not knowing that a paparazzi had sneaked a photo of them which in a few minutes would be trending all over social media.

"Harry!" his father, Charles, said, beaming as he greeted his son. "What a pleasant surprise!" Charles exclaimed as he looked over at Elena and cleared his throat. "So, it's true?" He asked.

Harry nodded.

"Let's have a seat to discuss this." Charles said as Harry leads Elena to the couch and they seat across from Charles. "Of course, I'll get Harold to bring us some tea," Charles said, sitting down in the armchair and smiling.

Harold arrived with a tray in his hands and placed it on the coffee table and then exited the room.

"How could you not tell me?" Charles breathed.

"Oh pa, I do not have a good answer to give you. We were not aware that the marriage was legit until the articles were published." Harry said.

Charles was staring at his son, disbelieving. "I can't believe this." He said.

"Your Royal Highness, I know this looks bad especially for Harry and I but we're working on a solution to fix this." Elena said, finally finding the courage to speak up.

"And what is this solution?" Charles asked.

"We get the marriage annulled." Harry answered.

"Not happening." Charles said.

"Pardon me?" Elena asked.

"See, while you two were pretending that the articles did not exist. I have been talking to the Queen about this and she believes it is best if you two stay married." Charles answered.

"Pa, you know Ellie and I aren't together..."

Charles interrupted Harry.

"Harry, we cannot keep fixing your mistakes for you anymore. You will accept that this is the one you cannot get us to fix this." Charles said.

"Sir, please there must be a way to fix this." Elena said.

"I'm sorry, Elena, the Queen has made up her mind and there is nothing you or Harry can do to change. I have spoken to Edward and we have come up with several public engagements for you two to do together and Elena, I'm sorry but you must retire from your occupation as you are now a wife of a senior full time working Royal so you must now act and behave as a princess." Charles said.

"There's no way we're getting out of this." Harry said.

"I hope you two can find a common ground and see the joy of marriage." Charles said.

See Prince Harry and Ellie Goulding Bring the Monday Motivation with Young Athletes

Prince Harry and Ellie Goulding kicked off the week in sporty style.

Prince Henry and Princess Henry of Wales visited Loughborough University on Monday — some 100 miles north of London — where they met with honorees from Coach Core, a program that trains young people to become coaches and encourages the next generation of athletes.

Harry, 34, and Ellie, 32, watched as British marathon runner Paula Radcliffe, tennis star Laura Robson and netball player Eboni Beckford-Chambers led 200 apprentices through a series of drills and mentoring.

Ellie, who took part in a passing drill (which resulted in a sweet hug from Harry!), left her sneakers at home, and instead opted for heels and a blue belted top by Oscar de la Renta and black flared pants by Altuzarra.

Coach Core was launched to build on the legacy of the London Olympics in 2012 by the Royal Foundation, the charity organization led by Harry, Ellie, Prince William and Kate Middleton.

In a tweet on Monday, Ellie shared words of support for her husband, saying, "My husband has devoted so many years to Coach Core and in the past year of my being in the UK to be able to see not just the impact but the incredible inspiration and sense of purpose that this instills is astounding."

In a speech on Monday, Harry said: "Sport does not discriminate. But lack of support and barriers to access do, which is why the role of Coach Core fostering this raw talent is absolutely vital. Sport can inspire and invigorate, and as we have seen today, with the right opportunity, the right mentoring and the right focus, lives can be changed."

Now, Coach Core trains hundreds of young people across the U.K. who are not otherwise in employment and education by connecting the budding coaches to sports clubs.