Chapter One | The Reactions

Remember me in a simple way, not what I did or saidWhen I think of you now, I just think of the day we metDon't forget me, like I didn't careYeah, I stole from myself just to make you complete

When I think of you now, I just think of the day we met
Don't forget me, like I didn't care
Yeah, I stole from myself just to make you complete

Ellie Goulding Is Married, And She Kept It A Secret For A Long Time

The singer jumped the broom without telling a soul.

Ellie Goulding is now a married woman. In fact, she has been for a minute now, but decided to keep the news private for nearly nine years.

The Blast recently obtained court documents showing that the singer married her rumored boyfriend, Prince Harry of Wales, in a Cyprus ceremony.

The site reports that the couple obtained their marriage license on August 23, 2010, and tied the knot after a marriage certificate was issued that same day.

🖨Edward's Office🖨

Harry entered his private secretary, Edward's office.

"What is so important that I had to come to your office?" Harry asked, taking a seat across from Edward.

"Harry, we need to talk." Edward answered.

"You are not quitting or anything, right?" Harry asked.

"No." Edward replied.

"Mhm Okay." Harry said.

"Harry, I know you have seen the articles posted..." Edward hesitated for a few moments, appearing to consider his words, then said, "You need to tell your family."

"Tell them what?" Harry asked.

"That you went to Cyprus and got married." Edward replied.

Harry sighed.

"I do not even remember getting married." Harry said.

"Harry, please do not tell me...you were intoxicated when you and Ellie got married." Edward said.

"Alright then I won't tell you." Harry said.

Edward rubs his temples before closing his eyes and sighing. What was he going to do to make things right?

"Alright, we need you and Ellie to step out for an public engagement so we can control this before the media makes a huge storm out of it. Harry, you need to tell your family soon." Edward said.

"I know." Harry said.

💭Group chat💭

Wills [Received]
So did you two plan on telling us that you're married?

Katie [Received]
William I thought we were going to confront them in person.

Wills [Received]
I couldn't wait.

Harry [Received]
In the group chat, really William?

Ellie [Sent]
I do not even remember getting married.

Harry [Received]
Ellie 🤫

Genie [Received]
You guys were drunk!!!!

Trixie [Received]
Unbelievable, I'm speechless.

Katie [Received]
It makes so much sense now.

Harry [Received]
No one can know that we were drunk when we got married. I mean it no one can know.

Wills [Received]
Honestly, I would say that I'm disappointed with you both but I think this is a good thing and I cannot wait to watch how Granny rips you a new one, Harry 🤣.

Ellie [Sent]
This is too much.

Genie [Received]
Ellie, we're cousins now 🥰.

Katie [Received]
Are you two going to stay married? We know you guys broke up a long time ago. Won't this be awkward?

Trixie [Received]
Granny and Charles would kill you both if you guys even though of getting a divorce.

Ellie [Sent]
I do not know about them killing Harry but they might just off with my head though. Of course, Eugenie, you would see the good in this situation. I do not know about Harry but I would like to explore our options to either make this go away or control it from becoming a shit storm.

Harry [Received]
Ellie, you and I are on the same page.