Chapter Nine | Yudi Fox

It's terrifying, isn't it? That even love isn't always enough.

"Harry, when are Elena and you having a child?" Princess Michael of Kent asked.

"We are no rush but we are having fun trying." Harry answered.

"We hope to see your children soon. Every year it seems that it family grows larger." Prince Michael of Kent said.

"Let's hope Catherine and William do not have another one before you even have one." Princess Michael of Kent said.

Harry had ignored Princess Michael's comment.

"I'm sure Harry would like to get back home to his wife and continue to work on having their first child soon." Prince Michael of Kent said.

Harry took it as a sign to leave their presence.

"Goodbye." Harry said, quickly walking away.

Harry started walking towards William and Catherine's home when William rushed outside and blocked his way.

"Will, you almost knocked me over." Harry said.

"Sorry, but I have to tell you something." William said.

-

"Ellie, just take the bloody test already." Catherine said.

"But I cannot believe I meant be pregnant. We only had sex a handful of times and I have been drinking since then." I said, thinking that something might be wrong with the baby because of my drinking.

"Ellie, we're only taking the test to confirm that you're pregnant then Harry and you will go to the doctor and everything else will be figured out there." Catherine said.

"I don't think I can do this." Ellie said, as the bathroom door open with Harry and William entering the bathroom.

"Did you take it already?" Harry asked.

"Sorry, I tried to stop him." William said.

"I'm sure you tried your best." Catherine said, knowingly that William probably encouraged Harry to come and get Ellie to take the test.

"Why don't we leave them to deal with this?" Will asked Catherine.

"Yes, let's go." Catherine answered, exiting the door with William behind her.

Once the door closed.

Ellie read the directions of the pregnancy test and head over to the toilet.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" Harry asked.

"What? No!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, how long do we have to wait?" Harry asked.

"Five minutes." I answered.

"Okay." Harry said, taking a seat on the bathroom floor.

-

"Welcome to Hope's Home, Your Royal Highness." The Director of Hope's Home, Maya Griffin said, curtsying after shaking my hand.

I smiled.

"Thank you for allowing me to visit Hope's Home." I said.

"The kids have prepared this beautiful bouquet of roses for you since they know those are your favorites." Maya said.

"Oh hi, Thank you, I love them so much. I'll definitely place these on my nightstand." I said as I kneel down in front of the little girl who hands me the bouquet. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Elena." She says.

"My name is Elena too." I said, smiling.

"Really?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes, that's means we're both shining lights." I answered.

"Can I give you a hug?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." I answered, as I open my arms and let her hug me. I smile and nearly tear up.

-

The Queen, Ellie Goulding, Kate Middleton & Princess Beatrice Were All Twinning at the Royal Ascot

On Tuesday morning, the Duchess joined the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, in a carriage procession with fellow passengers Prince Edward and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex. Also in attendance: Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Princess Anne, Prince Charles, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, and of course, Queen Elizabeth II, The Queen and King of the Netherlands who all took part in the carriage procession as well.

Make way, make way, for the Queen of England and future Queen of England, Duchess of Sussex and Princess Beatrice because we have a royal #twinning moment.

For the event, Ellie looked gorgeous in a light blue Givenchy dress and light blue fascinator by go-to royal milliner Philip Treacy.

Queen Elizabeth, Ellie Goulding, Kate Middleton and Beatrice of York each got the memo (we assume they've got each other on royal speed dial) and wore coordinating cornflower-blue dresses and wide-brimmed hats (the queen's and Kate's both had giant blue flower details). S'cute, Your Royal Highnesses.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie also apparently got the memo and both wore shades of blue, though Beatrice's is definitely more coordinated with the queen and Middleton than her sister's.

Beatrice wore an eyelet midi-length dress with collar by Maje and a wide-brimmed light blue hat with colorful tassel detail by Bundle MacLaren. Eugenie wore a teal sleeveless dress with micro-pleated skirt and yellow bonnet-style hat.

Royals in coordinating colors...these are a few of our favorite things.