06 | Goodbyes aren't forever

It's been five months since I last spoke to Zack. I feel nothing for him. He is dead to me. I don't pay attention to him. At least he is busy with exams before he goes to college, so I hope he passes and leaves for good.

I've been really focusing on my basketball. The season is almost over, this Saturday is the finals, against SAH. They won last year everything and everyone. This year we will beat them, I'm sure if that. Miss Swift says that I have become really good and I'm just getting better everyday. That made my heart so glad. I was finally achieving something greater than my academics.

***

After basketball practice, I walk to the grass in front of the school and take a seat on the grass. I sit and scroll on instagram, waiting for my mom to come pick me up.

The next moment Michael and Ethan come sits next to me.

"Hey guys," I greet.

"Hey you," they friendly greet. "Listen we need to ask you something," Ethan says.

"I'm listening."

"So, Hannah and Beth said that you changed a lot and your very mean to Eva and Riley. And I don't know what other shit too. But I know that's not true." Ethan tells me.

My heart literally broke just now. What the fudge! Why would they talk shit about me with Michael and Ethan. I literally did nothing to one of them. I bite back the tears.

"I did nothing to them. Why would they do that?" My voice breaks.

Bite back the tears

"We know it's not true," Ethan assures me and Michael nods and smiles.

My mother stops in front of us with our Volkswagen and I stand up.

"Well, cheers you guys. See tomorrow," I greet.

"Cheers. Bye." I hear their voice behind me.

I climb in the car, still biting the tears back.

"Hi Honey. How was practice?" My mother asks.

"Hmm, it was great thanks."

"Something wrong darling?"

"Nah, just tired, thanks." I lie.

She spins the car and we are off. At home I climb out and go straight to my room and lay on my bed. It's just me and my mom at home, my brother and dad are still at cricket practice.

I hear my mom dropping a pan, she is probably busy with dinner. I continue do scroll ITunes, trying to find a song that will make me feel better.

Music has always got this thing that calms me and gives me new hope. It lets me forget about my problems for that three minutes that I'm listening to it.

"I still got a lot of fight left in me," the song ends.

I hear another pot drop. Something is wrong, I feel it in my bones. I take my phone and I walk slowly down the stairs. I glimpse around the corner of the kitchen when someone grabs me by my waist and puts a hand over my mouth. I want to yell but I can't! The oxygen in me feels little.

The person's hand moves from my mouth to my arm and gets a tight grip. Then everything is black. Two people are pushing me and pulling me around my wrists.

"Don't take her,please! Take me!" My mom yells after them.

"Shut the fuck up or I shoot!" A third voice shouts.

"Mom! I will come back," I shout, before we are outside.

I can hear my mom crying. I'm too stressed to cry. Everything is blurry. They throw me in the trunk. After 20 seconds the car starts and they spin off at a very fast speed.

After I think an hour, I couldn't stay awake anymore. My eyes fell shut and I was out.

***

I am waken by someone that is opening the trunk. Two people pull me out and they should keep me up, because my legs can't stand by themselves. I try to loosen their grip, but it only gets tighter.

After a few meters, I'm thrown on the floor. Someone pulls the black bag off my head, but my hands are still tied up at the back.

I lay on the ice cold floor, staring at the three men. They all are bold with tattoos on their arms.

"Let me go! You son of raccoons!" I shout, but my voice is weak.

"Oh, you are aggressive," the one is laughing.

"Take her a room," the tallest and most muscular one of the three says, he is probably the leader, I think.

The two on either side of him walks towards me and pulls me off the ground, pulling me after them. They open a door and throws me in the room in.

In the room, there is a bed with a thin blanket, a toilet without toilet paper, a window but with some sort of metal in front of it. The floor is dirty and cold. They didn't even untie my hands.

After around 3 hours has pasted, or well it feels so. I get up, try to think of a plan to get loose.

I go sit on the floor, with my back against the bed. I rubbed the thin rope repeatedly against the bed's metal foot of the bed.

After about 10 minutes the rope snaps and my hands are free. My heart is beating out of my chest of excitement. Maybe I could escape.

I stand up and walk to the window. I feel on the metal by pulling it. It doesn't feel that strong. I pull it really hard and a piece of it breaks off. I break another pieces off, until there is no more metal in front of the window. I take on of the pieces and I repeatedly hit the glass with it. After three hard hits, the glass breaks into a million pieces. I rub the glass pieces away. I lift myself up and climb out.

"Ouch! Fudge!" I whisper.

One glass piece cut me on my hand. It burns a little, but I ignore it.

Now is the time...

Hello everyone!!! This chapter was is interesting! I loved it! It caught me by surprise

Lots more to come!! Enjoy!!!

Love you all
♥️
xoxo