22 | Wait! What?

So the whole week passes quickly and Leo wasn't at the school the whole stupid week. I must say, he looks kind of badass hot with that eye of him.

To think, my feelings started with a hug.

***

Tonight, I'm going to go watch some hockey. They have this small school tournament. I'm going to go support there, since the basketball is over.

Hannah and I started getting really close, this past couple of days. She is really a good friend, but Riley is still my BFF.

***

So we are sitting next to the hockey field. Well, I stand in front of Riley and Eva next to me.

"I offered up, doing my homework to come support you," Eva points.

"Ah thank you really much!" Riley smiles.

"Well, I offered up every Saturday to come watch you guys," I laugh.

"No no! You had to play basketball anyways," she points out.

"No, I hadn't. We played during the week," I state.

"Oh."

Wait! What?

What the food! I watched every single game of hers. I supported her and now she doesn't even want to give me any credit. That was really really mean of her to say. Everytime she watched, she didn't even watched the whole stupid game, firstly because her boyfriend wanted to go somewhere. The game that meant the most to me.

So the time went on and I tried to cope with what she said. I tried to push it out of my mind, but I just couldn't.

The next moment while we are sitting on the grass next to the field, I see Leo. But he isn't alone. He is walking next to some other girl, with his hand over her shoulder.

Wait! What?

Are they together. NO!  I ignore it, he doesn't even like me.

He go sits on the other side of another field. There is a girl sitting between him and another guy, but not the girl that he walked in with.

They are looking at us the whole freaking time! Why? Can they stop!

"Eva, look over there," I gesture with my head and eyes.

"What?"

"They are looking at us the whole time!"

"What—."

"Shhh, act normal."

We just continue to watch the game. They are still staring. Hannah come sits in front of me and leans back. She is laying with her head on my crossed legs.

"Hannah? Why are they looking at us?" I ask concern.

"Okay, so, keep calm."

"Okay?"

"Don't make eye contact with them and don't look at me when I'm talking," she instructs.