15 | Feelings

The third term has started. We moved in our new house in. We got new stuff. Yippee!! Everything is just going great.

I can't wait for the dance tonight. I am just in this mood for dancing and having fun and just enjoying myself.

I think it is safe to say that I don't like anyone at this moment. I mean, who needs a guy? Who needs their advice? Their opinions? Why do you have to brag with them? Some guys put a label on you and that's just not right. You are not an object.

This Friday we are playing semi finals. It's a big game. I don't think we have ever been so ready.

***

As I wait for my mother to come pick me up after school, I try to figure out what to wear tonight. I don't want to over do it, but I don't want to under do it also.

My mother comes with a hold in front of me with the Volkswagen. I jump in front and throw my school bag at the bag.

"How was your day,honey?" She asks.

"It was good. And yours mom?"

"Also good, thank you," she smiles but still holding her eyes on the road ahead. "Your brother have a practice session at your school tonight at 6 pm."

"Oh, okay. Well then I could come with so that they could drop me off at the dance tonight."

"I was also thinking that."

"Mom, do you know how much the people in my school want Ben to come. I mean he has made good friends with the guys in my grade although he is two years younger. This cricket academy is doing his reputation good. They ask me all the time, when is Ben coming or how did it go with his cricket this weekend."

"Oh I know dear. At the end it is your brothers choice. I know for sure he would come here with you."

The car comes to a hold and I climb out and rush in the house. I should shower and get clothes to wear and everything.

I only have two hours to get ready. I quickly throw my bag in my room and grab a towel. I go to the bathroom and climb in the shower. After I'm done, I climb out of the shower and wrap the towel around me. I run to my room and shut the door.

I quickly get dressed in shorts and a nice top. I look at myself in the large mirror in front of me and I see all my flaws. The cellulite on my upper thighs, the love handles I try to hide under my clothes. My double chin, I try to hide. My flappy arms. The pimples and blackheads on my face. I won't call myself fat, but I'm certainly not skinny or muscular. I don't have this bikini body that everyone has. I'm not so successful or popular like some people. My brother for example, he has this amazing talent to play cricket. He is going to be this successful sport man. My friends with their bikini bodies and great grades. Almost each and everyone of them is great and succeeds in sport and academic. All the guys check them out. They all had a boyfriend, some of them their first kiss. Me on the other hand isn't so clever, I have good grades, but not those good grades of a doctor. I don't succeed in my sport. This was my first year of A-team. The guys don't look at me like that. I have never ever had a boyfriend. I don't know what lays ahead for me, I just hope it is great.

When I done choosing the perfect outfit, I put some makeup on to cover my pimples. I put my pearl earrings in and I spray some perfume over me. I brush my hair once more. I walk down the stairs and grab myself an apple to eat. After I've finished it, I grab a yogurt and eat it also. Then I go back up stairs and go brush my teeth. I then again spray some perfume on me and take one last look in the mirror of my denim skirt, with my red top and my All Stars. It looks perfect.

"Chloe! Lets go," my dad shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I run downstairs, I give my mother a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Bye, see you later mom."

"Enjoy it honey. Love you and be carful."

"Love you too. Yes I always am."

My father en brother also greets my mother and we are off. They drop me off in front of the school hall where the dance is being held and they go to the cricket nets.

"Eva! Riley!" I shout and run to her and give her a hug.

"Hi Chloe!" They both greet.

"Thank goodness you guys are here, I thought I was to early."

They only laugh.

More and more people gather around the entrance. Somehow we form a line. They open the doors after 10 minutes and everyone tries to get in front.

The music is pounding in my ears. The beat is sick. We all just dance our hearts out on the dance floor in a circle. Some people go dances in the middle with the most awesome moves ever. I would give anything to dance like that, I think it comes natural to them.

There is this guy, Dash. He has the moves of Jagger. He dances so smooth. He is a senior, but he is super hot. You don't actually want anything to do with him, if you know what I mean, he is a badass but with a good ass. Jokes! He dances really good. He smokes and drinks and just do bad stuff, his grades are shit and he just gives a shit. He has these muscular legs, every girl looks at them. There should be a law that say, that he may never ever wear a long jean or pants.

We danced the night away.

Hey!!

Hoped you enjoyed it!
It was kind of a deep chapter for me💛

Please continue reading✔️

Love ya all♥️
Enjoy💯

xoxo 💋