14 | Since 2002

River

Introducing the most beautiful human being ever

Introducing the most beautiful human being ever. River. I know I say that about everyone, but this time no joking.

River is only one year older than me, but we aren't in the same school.

When we were little we were besties. We lived in the same city and went to the same kindergarten, until my parents decided to move and well that was probably when I was like four years old.

Our parents are still very close and we still go visit and they come and visit but it is like maybe on the most four times a year and then it is only a day long.

It isn't the same anymore, the older we got the more we grew apart. He was really my best friend. I think maybe the older we got and saw everything more clearly and understanding everything we grew apart, but the distance between us also helped with that.

The very first time I slept over at someone else house was at his house, when I was like three years old. We were only children, some will say a unbreakable bond, except it was breakable and it broke.

He was my first kiss, if I may add, but it doesn't actually count. We were like two years old, well to be exact I was one year old and he was two.

So he was born on 16 April 2002, I was born on 29 January 2003 and we kissed in 2004. You may think I'm a stalker, but no I'm not, he means a lot  to me even if he doesn't know it.

Our friendship was strong, when I was like ten or so he tried to give me kiss advice.
His advice:
1 - Go sit next to the person, but not to far.
2 - Ask the person if they like you.
3 - Lean in...
4 - Kaboom! There is your first kiss.

And I remember this one time, we were sitting at the table and my mother said lets pray, because we were eating earlier than the older people and he sat at the end and my brother and I was on both sides of him. My mother said that we should hold hands but I didn't want to. So I put my hand on the table and he putted his hand over mine and when the word "Amen" came out of my mother's mouth I quickly took my hand away.

This one time River, his older brother and I took the four wheeler and went for a drive on a farm. River's older brother steered it. Somehow the fuel was up and River sat on top of the motorcycle and River's older brother and I pushed it while he gets to steer it. At some point I was told to steer it and they pushed. Our dads came to look for us with the truck.

This one night when they visited us we were put in the bed early. I was like around eight years old. We were laying in bed and River was laying in the middle of my brother and I. My brother soon fell asleep. River told me to get a flashlight and so I did. I switched it on and he started to do a shadow show. (He made shadows with his hand and made some story up.) We were laying very close to each other, like our shoulders touched. I would give anything to be so close to him now.

Last year, when I was fourteen, we also wanted to pray and he was sitting already across my brother at the table and my mother stood there already holding my brother's hand and the space between my mother and River showed that I should be there. Understand? I just went to put something down and then I took my place between my mom and River and held their hands. That feeling when I held his hand was amazing. My hand just fitted perfectly in his. His hands was warm and big against mine. I never wanted it to end. The feeling was unexplainable. For 10 seconds everything was perfect. When my brother was done praying, our hands stayed like that for a second or two, his grip never got loser. It was like not one of us wanted to let go. I slowly pulled my hand out of his grip and I couldn't control the butterflies in my stomach.

He gave me a CD with songs on and the twentieth one was that song from One Direction, "What makes you beautiful."

Let me tell you how he looks; he has this tanned skin, with blue eyes. He has these dark brown hair that is always perfect. He is really tall and a little muscular. He was head boy in middle school. He is popular. He doesn't talk much and he has this sexy smile and his smirks. He is the captain of the football team. He plays really really good. I never watched him, because it could look weird, but I hope one day I could go and watch him.

Oh, there was this tournament at the university stadium and there were lots of school football teams playing and he was also there. My friend and I was standing in the queue and I turned around and saw him and one of his friends coming around the corner and I turned quickly around. Once they passed us his friend gave him a slap on the butt and looked at us and he began to laugh. That was a bit weird...

You know? We don't even talk anymore, we just greet each other. Since we were like twelve years old. This is all my fault. I got feelings for him and I didn't know how to control it and I guess I broke our friendship, but it's not my fault alone, he could have made an effort to talk to me too and I guess I wasn't worth it for him.

I still have this huge crush on him for the past four years. And I guess it will remain a crush...

Heyy!! So I LOVEEEE this chapter😍😍😍😍
Lots more secrets coming...

COMMENT! VOTE! FOLLOW! Please😘

Love ya all💛
And thanks for reading♥️
Enjoy💙

xoxo 💋