23 | Smiles and talks

(After 2 weeks)

Okay, so something may have happened in the past two weeks, but nothing so extremely big.

So Leo met my brother. Yipeeee!!

Okay so this is how it happened, my brother recently joined the cricket program here at my high school since he is coming next year. Did I mention he is kinda really good, that's why.

So it was a Friday afternoon and my brother came to practice and I should have waited there until he is done. Leo was helping other little children, just a few nets away from my brother, so I kinda had my eyes fixed on him. He also properly met my father for the first time. So, yah he knows my dad and my brother.

Oh and this one time my brother went and gel with them, so he sat next to Leo. Did I mention, Leo will be his senior next year, so he is very friendly with my brother. And my brother said that he asked him if he has a sister and my brother said yes. Then he asked when my brother is going to introduce him to me. But he knew I'm his sister, because this one time, he went and liked my photo on Instagram of me and my brother and he DOESN'T even follow me. He searched me up, stalker, but I'm not complaining.

I wonder why he said all those things? Why he is being so nice all of a sudden?

***

So it's Monday today! Yippee! My favorite day, because I see Leo after the weekend.

So the first period passes quickly and we are changing classes. So I'm walking behind Camilla up the stairs and I look up and Leo is coming down. I try to keep calm and kind of try to hide behind Camilla's school bag. I see him walking closer to my side.

"Hello, hello, hello," he greets friendly. I look up at him and greet him also with a soft 'hello' and a smile. He also smiled at me.

Oh shit! What just happened. Did Leo greet me? Did the Leo greet me? He smiled at me, with that colgate smile of his. Why did he greet me? We don't have anything to do with each other. He is grade eleven and I'm grade nine. He is popular and I am not só popular. He is hot and I'm not. He is very good in sport, I'm not. Someone else is going to be his girlfriend and I'm not.

***
(Wednesday)

Nothing really happened yesterday. I didn't really see Leo anywhere. I wonder where he was. I hope he is at the school today. I arrive at the school, walk through the gates to my friends. I greet everyone. While I'm standing there, my eyes search for Leo, and then finally I see him. He is laughing at a joke. His smile makes may day. The opening starts and we take our seats on the ground next to each other in grade formation.

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed - Proverbs 16:3" the head says his last words and we are off to our classes.

***

It is break. Everything is as usual. We all stand together and chat about the out first periodes that passed.

Olive and I stand a part from the group, just next to them and I tell her about Leo that greeted me and about my first periodes and how my class is beginning to irritate me. I see some grade elevens are looking at me but I ignore them. I'm still talking to Olive and my eyes move just a little to see if their still looking and they are. I look at them and their trying to catch my attention. I look at them and realize it is Leo and two of his friends who are sitting on the seats right across me.

Keep calm Chloe!

"Hi," Leo greets me with mouth language.
Calmly

"Hi," I also greet with mouth language and return the smile.

"How are you?" He smiles.

He is also a human being! He won't eat you!

"Good and you?" I give a half smile.

"Good," he smiles.

His smile is so perfect! I can't! I must be sooo red right now! Oh no! Keep calm! The questions keep coming to my head! Why did he talk to ME? Why not to Riley who is pretty and all that stuff? This is the first time! Like I said, he didn't even know I existed. He doesn't like me, because if he did, he would have talked more to me or asked me my number. You know? He would have talked over the phone with me. I don't know?

I smile at him and then return to talking to Olive. They point again at me, trying to get my attention. I ignore and pull Olive on the arm to stand in front of me, so that they can't see me. Next thing I know they are shouting at Olive and gestures for her to move to the side so that they can see me. I pull her back, but they just keep doing it. I go sit next to Riley and everyone is standing now in front of me, blocking Leo and his friends.  They luckily stopped.

I must have been red. They probably saw me blushing. Why would they do that? I mean really! Now they all know I have feelings for Leo, I was as red as a tomato. Or maybe they don't. Maybe I didn't blush?

Oh my freaking hockey sticks! Leo talked to me! He smiled at me! He asked me how am I! He actually wanted to talk more to me! What if I let him talk more to me? What if I haven't shut him out like I did? Would he continued the conversation? What would have happened? Would he maybe asked my number? Maybe it just wasn't meant to be?!

Sorry guys for not updating! 💓

There is a lot of chapters that I am going to post! I just need a little more time💚
Hope you enjoy them💙

Remember to VOTE please🧡

Love ya all♥️
xoxo 💋