24 | Not my problem

VOTE PLEASE🎢

The past few weeks passes quickly. Something is different. Leo is suddenly not even greeting me. He doesn't even look at me and other days he is actually staring at me as if I'm a bright star.

Riley is very different. She has changed so much. I don't know, if it's me or her boyfriend or I don't know. Our friendship is actually falling apart and I don't know what to do. She is - was actually my best friend.

***

It's Thursday,almost weekend. Eva, Riley and I are sitting on a bench just outside the school. Everyone is gone already home.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," Riley says and stands up and disappears into the school.
Now it is just Eva and I.

"Please don't tell me, you still like that rat face," Eva shrugs.

"Yeah, I kinda like him even more," I laugh.

"Ughhh, you can do so much better than him. He is bad bad news! He just wants one thing?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Cut him some slack. And what may that be?" I ask although I know what she means.

Ring ring! Riley's phone is ringing.

I look at the phone, it's Kevin, her boyfriend.

"Let me answer! I want to speak my mind to that caveman!" Eva states.

"No calm down. I don't like him either, but he makes Riley happy," I state and pick up the phone.

"Hello," I say over the phone.

"Hello. Who's talking?"

"Uhm it's Chloe. Riley is just in the bathroom. I will tell her to call back." I say kindly.

"Why? She is always in the freaking bathroom!" He almost shouts in my ear.

"I'll tell her. Bye." I put the phone down in his ear.

"How rude of him." I say to Eva.

"That ape! He is an ape! No wait, that is a disgrace to apes. He is lower than an ape. Maybe he could be a flee. Something irritating, that I just want to slap so hard, he goes to another universe."

"That asshole! What did I do to him! He is lower than the ground!" I almost shout.

"I would hit him so hard, he will forget that he lived!"

"Okay, Eva. We can't do anything," I try to calm her down.

"I know," she shrugs.

Riley returns and we sit and chat, until my mom come picks me up. On my way home, I keep thinking about Riley and her boyfriend. I wonder if he is controlling her. Maybe I should just leave it.

I know this was a short chapter and sorry bout that🎄
Please read⭐️
I'm working on my story❤️