10 | Plans

I've been laying on the soft sofa for about two hours watching television. I don't know where James is, he said that he was going to a friend, but I don't care.

I hear the front door opening. I stand up and walk towards the kitchen. It's probably James. I try to open one of the cupboards, but it is to high for me. Someone reaches it before I can and opens it. I turn around to come face to face with James again.

"You can't resist me, Princess," he smirks.

"You wish."

"Yes. I do wish for you," he smiles.

He reaches up and gets a glass from the cupboard and puts it next to me on the table. He moves a little closer and I move away, till I'm against the table and I can't anymore. His hand brushes some hair behind my ear and he plants a kiss on my cheek. He slowly moves his head away, to meet my eyes. His eyes moves from mine to my lips and back to my eyes. He moves closer, our noses touching. He moves a little closer, our lips inches away. His hand cups my cheek and his other one is folded around my waist. He pulls me closer, closing the space between us. Now our lips are very very close...

"James! Where are yo— Shit! Sorry bro,"someone yells.

James steps back, "It's okay. Noah, this is Chloe. I'm sure you remember each other from the party." He says while rubbing the back of his head repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, I sure do," he states.

I only offer him a smile.

"Well, see you guys later, I'm going to go take an afternoon nap." I say while turning around and exiting and walking upstairs.

James P.O.V

"Dude! Where you about to kiss her?" Noah asks.

"Did it look that why? Dumbass!" I snap at him. "And don't talk so loud, Chloe will hear you."

"She is in the enemy school," Noah states.

"So? It's only a vacation romance," I assure him. "We had a party with them and it went good."

"Yeah, but you can't date the enemy."

"I'm not! I'm just going to make her fall in love with me then break her heart. And then my friend; I will make Rachel jealous and get her back. Oh, and uh then my girl score will be one more than yours," I smile at him.

"Oh, yeah! Nice plan tho! Rachel will want you back! Except where your score is higher than mine," he laughs.

"See? I'm a genius," I smirk.

"Yeah, if you say so," he laughs. "So what is your plan exactly?"

"So, I'm first like going to kiss her, like once a day or so, to make her fall for me. Then I will go into public with her and make sure Rachel sees us. Then I will talk to Rachel and say I want her back and if she also wants it, I will ditch Chloe for her. Simple as that."

"You've got this all figured out, bro. But why is she staying at your house?"

"See, her house burned down and our fathers is old friends, so my dad invited them to stay here until they find a place to stay."