18 | Beautiful boys

Today Eva, Riley, Camilla and I are going to the mall. We are going to do some shopping. I love to shop. I would do it the whole day long. I do mostly windows shopping.

"Look at this! I loveeee it," I almost scream while running in the store to look at a sort of crop top that is black and has the words 'love wins' on.

"It is so cute," Camilla states the obvious.

"Go try it on," Riley suggests.

"If you don't, I will," Eva laughs.

"Nah, it won't fit me. I don't have the right body," I say almost shyly.

"Ughhh, you are beautiful," Eva states and gives me a hug and everyone agreeing.

After a while of shopping, I bought a cute red top with a high waisted blue jean.

When we all are done shopping we think of something to do.

"Maybe we could go drink a milkshake?" Camilla suggests.

"I'm not that thirsty, maybe later," Riley says, we all agree together.

"Let's do pranks!" Eva almost shouts.

"Ahh, Yeah!! That would be fun," I say in a happy tone.

"Yeahhh girl," Camilla gabbles.

"Okay so I was thinking that we could scare people in the costume shop. Or we can walk up to them, like walk straight to them and look them in the eye but when you come really near them you walk around them and greet someone behind. Understand?" Eva laughs. "Or just greet random people."

"That sounds like a great plan," Riley approved.

We walk to the party shop. We all walk into different aisles. I find this white scary mask and put it on, with fake red hair. I walk into another aisle where a boy just younger than me is standing, I walk up to him and come to a stop right next to him. He flinches when he sees me and he gasps. I can see I really scared him. He turns irritatingly around and walks away.

I walk again down the aisle around the corner, I flinch when I walk into a almost wall. Well the boy or shall I say 'man' is so big! I look up into sparkling blue eyes, topped with a tanned skin, muscular body and dark brown hair. Oh no! I'm screwed! What does such beautiful boy do in this party shop whatever? He didn't even flinch!

"You trying to scare me?" He smiles down at me.

"No, well actually I was trying to- I mean I was trying to scare other people, not you sir," I babble.

"I'm not a sir, I'm 16, miss," he laughs.

"I'm not a miss, I'm only 15," I joke back.

"Take the mask off," he smirks.

"Nah, I'm good thanks. Have a nice day," I say and turn around attempting to walk away but he stops me by pulling me back to him.

"Come on, sweetheart. Do it for me. Please," he smiles.

"I - I," he cuts me off.