21 | Leo

Please remember to VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW💝

The Monday morning we all stand in a circle before the opening. I look to my right and see Leo, around his eye is it dark blue, almost black. It is swollen. He got a hard hit! Oh my football that looks sore! He looks up into my eyes and I immediately look away.

"Why are you blushing, Chloe?" Riley asks.

"I am not," I try to defend myself.

"Ya you are," Eva says.

"Aww, why are you blushing?" They all ask.

"Nah it's nothing," I try to hide my blush.

I didn't know I was blushing!? Why am I blushing like this? Over a stupid hug? It was nothing more than a hug, wasn't it? He was just being friendly. He won't like me. I'm not popular. I don't have a perfect body! I don't always play A-team! I'm not a straight A student. I guess I'm just not his type.

***

"Can Leo please come to the office?" They ask over the speaker.

Nooooo! He can't go home! He just can't! I want to see him, that's why I came to school! Jokes! I had to come to school if he is here or not!

The first three periods passes quickly as usual. At break we all stand in our usual circle except there doesn't come a tomato flying through the air.

"What's wrong,?" Riley asks, while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, so there is something I have to tell you, but you won't believe me." I look to the ground.

"I will," she assures me.

"Okay, so Saturday, after the football, we went to go watch the cricket and I sat there next to my mother and, my dad told us we are going home. I stood up and began to walk around the chair(whatever) and I came to a stop when someone is standing in front of me. And he is like- "You can give me a hug," I gave him a quick touch and go hug and I'm off," I blush.

"Who was it," she asks excitedly.

"It was Leo," I smile.

"Oh, really," she says.

***

The day passes quickly. I walk with Hannah.

"So Hannah,since every guy lovesss you! Do you have any advice for me?" I ask her.

"Yeah, anytime," she smiles.

So I tell her the whole story about Leo and the hug and everything.

"Aww! So you see, if he didn't want to hug you, he wouldn't have. But he did hug you, so he wanted to hug you, understand."

"Are you sure? I really really like him."

"Aww this is so cute! Ya I'm sure," she assures me.

***

So I also told Eva, but she doesn't like my decision.