20 | A Hug

Hi guys💝
Please remember to
COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW me!!!💙

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sit outside on the hostels grass after netball practice and wait for my mom or dad to come pick me up. I sit with Eva there. The comes a car around the corner and Leo is sitting in front, next thing I know he waves and smiles at me and I wave back and give him a awkward smile.

What the fudge? Oh my grasshoppers!! Did Leo just wave at me? Did the Leo just wave and smile at me? I can't believe it! Keep calm! Keep calm! He does that with everyone Chloe! Your not that special. He was just being friendly!

"Did Leo just wave at you?" Eva asks excitedly.

"Yeah, I-I think so," I say and realize what happened. "He waved at meee!" I screech.

Camilla and Riley joins us.

"Leo waved at me!" I say happily.

"Ahh really?" Riley asks.

"Didn't he wave for Eva?" Camilla asks.

"No, I think really he waved at me," I fake laugh. That was really mean of her.

***

I stand up with my alarm going off. Today I am going to go watch some football. Camilla and Grace are going to join me. I can't wait to go watch them.

I wear my school clothes. It is so uncomfortable, the black skirt with the white school t -shirt and the tie with my pullover.

My mom, dad and brother always come watch. They love to watch a football game. We all climb out of the car. We all walk through the gate and then we split up. My mom and dad go greet other parents, my brother went to his friends that also comes and watches football and I walk to the pavilion and go sit next to Camilla.

First we watch the 0/15 A's.

"Tackle him!!" Camilla screams.

— — —

Chase runs on the field. He runs very very fast. He steps the tackler and runs around him. No one can catch him! He scores a try! The crowd goes crazy! The last seconds tick off the clock and the game is over! They won! They won! They really won in the last minute! I'm so proud!

The next game is the first team football. I can't wait to watch! Leo is also playing. We all go stand in a two lines so that the players can run through. Everyone is cheering for them. They run onto the field proudly. I'm proud! They won every game since the season started.

We take our places on the pavilion and the game starts.

"Tackle! Tackle! Tackle!" Camilla screams.

"Stop him! Stop him!" Grace shouts.

Leo runs and tackles the guy out of his pants. Not literally. He tackled him so hard, I think his organs rearranged themselves. He stands up and holds his eye. Oh no! What happened? Is he okay?He jog back to his place and seems fine.

There is around 15 minutes left to play and they take Leo off of the field. Maybe he really got hurt. Oh no!

There is one minute of the game over. We already won by far. We are like twenty points ahead.

The game is over. We all stand on the pavilion. Next thing I know everyone is punching each other. The one's nose is broken and his whole face is full of blood. Luckily it's one of the other players of the other team.
I don't see Leo. Where is he? Is he busy punching someone?

Someone punched one of our coaches. It was a football player that punched OUR coach with the fist. Everyone is trying to hold him back from punching the stupid boy. Everyone is punching. After awhile the people on the pavilion wants to join the fight. They also want to punch. Before they can join it, one of the teachers stop them, mr. Grizzly.

He is a young teacher, about twenty five. He is the cool teacher that everyone loves and he also has the looks.

The fight just goes on. At some point one of our players are above one of the other players and punching him in the face with his fist repeatedly. His nose and his whole face will be broken.

The fight started at three different points. One, where one of the other players patted one of ours on the cheek, but hard, like to intimidate him. The other two places where two of their players pointed our players. The fight was about ten minutes long. It was the biggest fight I had ever seen. They are bad losers. They lost and then they want to fight. They have no manners.

After the game, well the fight, I walk to my parents. They sit on a smaller pavilion on the other side of the field. We sat there for a moment and discussed the fight.

"Let's go take a look at the first team cricket," my father suggests.

"Where are they playing?" My mom asks.

"Just at the back of the school on the cricket fields. We won't stay long,"my dad assures my mom.

Duh! Where would they play cricket? On the basketball court or maybe on the tennis court. My mom and dad can be so blond at times.

We climb into the car and drive to the cricket fields. We climb out and greet everyone there. My mom go sits next to another woman and starts talking to her. I sit next my mother. It's a long plank where quite a few people can sit. My dad stands behind us and talk to two men. We sat there for about ten minutes. My brother went to play somewhere.

"Come on you two. Let's go," my dad says. "Bye everyone! Cheers, see again," he greets.

I stand up and also greet everyone with a smile and wait for my mom to finish greeting. I want to walk around the plank/chair thing. Just then Leo comes and greets everyone there. I want to dodge him, I want to walk around him, but I can't.

"Uh, give me a hug," he says.

Did he just??

I quickly give him a touch and go hug and walk around him. That was really a fast hug.

Suddenly there are butterflies in my stomach! Oh no! No! I don't like him! It was just a hug! Or was it?

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼Hi everyone!!!👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Ps:: NOT the end

Will Chloe fall for Leo, or is it just some stupid feelings???

Sorry if it didn't make sense, I struggled writing it💕

Hope you enjoyed it so far💖

Thanks again for reading this💚

Please read it further!!💙

Love ya all♥️

xoxo 💋