2

I opened the shop doors, turned on my computer, and started to type up the email for the sizing with the numbers I already had. I had been opened for more than half an hour when the door finally opened and I looked up to see a haggard Jason with a couple guys walking in.

"Morning." I called out and saw all the men file in.

"Good morning. I brought the guys who didn't get measured and Charlie is getting all of us coffees. I gave him your usual order." Jason told me and I just nodded before he started coming toward the front desk where I was still sitting.

"Okay. So, shall we wait for him or just go on with the groomsmen?" I asked Jason grabbed a blank paper and my measuring tape before pulling a pin from my hair.

"Do what you need." Jason waved me on and I smiled at the first guy who was closer to the stand. I waved him up and he stepped up right away. I took down notes and when he was done he told Jason he would be at work if anything came up.

I got started on the next to last guy when the door opened but I kept my eyes on the measurements and asking Stanley if he was okay with the waist band tightness or if he wanted it let out a bit.

"Here you are." I heard a deep voice and I did a double take for the man holding out two cups. One for me, and one for Stan. "Jason said you take it with lots of whole milk and three sugars." He told me and I nodded.

"Thanks." I took a sip and it was actually spot on. I moved to set it down with the clipboard and went to get the could leg measurements done. I got all finished up with Stan, and he left as well. "Who shall be next?"

"I have to be at work, Charlie you don't mind right?" The last groomsmen asked as he set his cup down.

"No, I have the next couple days off." Charlie took his seat and kept talking with Jason. I got Jeff done and downed the rest of my coffee as Charlie got up. "So, what do I do. I know they all had their shoes off." He said as he kicked off his dress shoes.

"Just need the jacket and sweater off as well." I nodded wondering how warm he was. Besides also being a Yeti he wasn't sweating in this warm room or his two layer-

"The sweater is my shirt." He told me taking off his outer jacket and pausing.

"It is? Is it thick?" I asked him and moved my glasses up on my head.

"Sort of. I knew it would be cooler in Glasgow than in Billings but-"

"Okay. I get it. Umm, how about you and Jason just switch shirts for the fitting-" I suggested and turned to find Jason was outside with Claire and they were having a discussion I knew wasn't going well. "Never mind." I sighed and just bit my lip.

"You're the same one that used to date him right?" I paused at the question before looking at him in the eye. Why was he asking me that?

"Yeah. Why?" I asked and crossed my arms and waited. I took my time looking him over. Charlie... Charles Monroe. Still had the light blond hair and deep blue eyes. At 12 I hadn't been dating Jason, but when Charlie was here I had a small crush on him, purely based on looks. And now he wasn't some skinny kid who was a year older with a snow board... he was a man who was just as tall as Jason, maybe even a couple inches taller. His voice was deep and his arms were as thick as my size 8 thighs. He was a protector... and everything about him still made me feel giddy and the stupid crush on his looks all over again.

"Just wondering. Claire had said something about getting his ex to help or something but I don't know what she needed help with." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what she wants help with but she decided that for some reason she wants three wedding dresses." I told him and he shook his head before looking towards the couple. Jason was now leaning his shoulder on the front glass and taking a hard talking to as Claire faked tears.