Part 12 Breakfast Time Again and a Little Twitcam

Part  12

Breakfast Time Again & a Little Twitcam

Harry started for the kitchen Pausing to stop at Liam's door bursting in shouting "LEEEYUUUUM"

He heard a thump inside Liam's room, which was the sound of Daddy Direction falling off the bed. "Harry!! Don't scream like that! You freaked me out! What is it??"

Harry chuckled walking in and helping Liam up "Just greeting you! Hi! I'm making breakfast. Want anything?"

Liam got up with Harry's help. "Sure. Hashbrowns and eggs,  sunny side up. Please and thank you. How's Louis doing?" he asked.

"He's fine. He's in the shower right now. Here's a Pamphlet!" He said holding it out to Liam "How was Zayn?"

Liam took the pamphlet and sighed, "He refused to talk to me so I had left him alone in his room." 

"Well... He talked to Louis. He said Zayn was fine now. So that's good."

"Yeah it is. Well I'll let you cook now. Thanks for waking me up. Make Niall anything. See you at breakfast!" With that he led Harry out his room and shut the door.

"Okay?" Harry said before walking towards Zayn's room, this time knocking. "Zaaaaaayn" He said quietly.

Harry heard some muffled sound from inside but then he heard Zayn say, "Yeah?" in a tired tone.

"I'm Making Breakfast! Want anything!?" Harry said.

"Eggs...and toast. Thanks, Harry."

"No problem!" Harry said. "I'll tell you when it is ready!!"

"Ok ok thanks." Zayn said from inside.

Harry headed to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Louis soon came out dressed in some jeans and a plain tee & headed straight to the kitchen. Harry was standing by the stove humming Everything About You and didn’t notice Louis come in. "You even hum pretty." Harry turned to see Louis leaning in the doorway to the kitchen, smirking.

Harry smiled. "You like my humming Lou?"

Louis nodded, walking over next to Harry whilst he cooked. "Yeah, it calms me down."

"Well, that's good. It means you won’t pass out again as long as I'm humming." Harry said turning back to the stove.

"Mhm, do you need help with anything?"

"Ummm. No... Except, I need to know what you would like."

"Whatever you'll be having is fine with me." Louis said as he smiled.

Harry smiled back before turning to the stove again. A minute later he turned around again "Liam's is finished."

"Oh then you want me to get him for you?" Louis offered.

"If you want, yeah. Or maybe he wants to eat at the same time as Niall..." Harry said thinking.

"Maybe, yeah we should wait. I’ll set the table then." he said taking out plates

"Thanks, Lou." Harry said "What do you think Niall will want?” He asked pulling out the toaster.

"Lots of eggs, toast and hashbrowns. Just food." Lou said letting out a laugh.

Harry chuckled. "I should've known!" He said putting bread in the toaster and grabbing more eggs.

"He's such a silly lad." Louis said as he finished setting the table. "Want me to take out orange juice?"