Part 27 Tomlinson's Second CatScan

If you're enjoying the story, please vote & leave a comment for us ! xx -Genesis

Part 27

Tomlinson’s Second CatScan

Soon the two fell asleep. None had nightmares and slept peacefully. And so morning arrives…

Harry woke up first to find that he was cold again so he pulled up the comforter further and cuddled back into Louis. Louis felt something a little cold come up against him, which was Harry of course, but didn't wake up. Harry on the other hand couldn't seem to get warm. He pulled at the blanket and tried getting even closer to Louis.

The older boy felt Harry still moving. "Nn...? Haz?" he fluttered his eyes open. "Are you ok?"

Harry responded after a second . "Yeah just go back to sleep."

Louis closed his eyes but asked. "Are you cold? Just tell me. I can get more blankets."

"I'm okay." Harry lied not wanting to make Louis get up.

The older boy opened his eyes & squinted at Haz, obviously not believing him.

"I swear Lou. Don't worry about me."

Louis frowned. "But I love you. How can I not? And if I don't who will bother trying to figure out what's wrong."

"I love you too Louis. That's why I'm letting you continue to sleep."

"I don't want to unless you tell me what's wrong ‘cause I know there is."

"Nothing is wrong Louis! Just go back to sleep. I can tell that you're tired."

"But Haz..." Louis face looked a little sad.

"I'm okay." Harry said looking into Lou's eyes.

"If you were then why were you hugging the blanket so close & trying to snuggle more into me? Not that I mind."

"Ehm... I was trying to get comfortable..."

"Hm well I'm cold so I think I'll get some blankets." Lou said slowly getting up.

Harry sighed and let the older boy get up, immediately feeling even colder. The older boy got the blankets from the closet and quickly came back to the bed, placing a bunch on Harry and lying down next to him. "There." he said, hugging Haz.

 "I don't think you were cold at all." Harry said under his breath.

"And I don't think you were telling the truth when you said nothing was wrong." Louis smiled a little. “You’re not mad are you?”

Harry shook his head , curling up in Lou's arms. "Thanks."

"You're welcome Haz." Louis held him closer. "I'll fall asleep now since you feel better."

"Good." Harry smiled, hugging Louis back. Louis yawned and soon fell back to sleep. Harry smiled and buried his face in Louis shoulder falling asleep as well. Harry and Louis slept through most of the day but then there was a knock on the door & they heard Liam say, "Louis! Your checkup is in an hour!"

Harry woke with a start, groaning. "Lou?"

Louis opened his eyes. "Oh...my checkup." he sighed as he slowly got up. "Yeah I'm coming. Hold on Liam." He left his clothes from last night on & slipped shoes on. He turned to Haz. "Will you be ok?"

Harry was still trying to wake up "W-what?" he asked tiredly.

"My Cat Scan. It's today. I'm leaving right now." Louis said in pieces for Harry.