Part 28 Titanic

THE TITLE MAKES SENSE SOON! KEEP READING! THANKS ! -g

Part 28

Titanic

Louis was soon back in the room, carrying the two soups & setting them on the table, and sitting at the edge of the bed. "Here we go!" He turned to hand Harry his soup & spoon. Harry sat up, pulling a few blankets with him and took the soup "Thanks Louis." he said holding the soup close to his chest.

Louis took his own and started to eat it. "How's the soup?" he asked Harry.

"Good!" Harry said putting another spoonful in his mouth. "And it's warm too!"

"Of course it's warm! It's soup, silly!" Louis laughed.

"I meant its making me warm Lou!" Harry grinned.

"Mhm sure haha"

"It's true!!" Harry exclaimed still smiling.

Louis couldn't help but smile too."Ok I believe you!" He finished his soup up a sat up next to Haz waiting for him to finish.

Harry finished also and laid on his back with his bowl on his chest. "Thanks again Lou."

"You’re welcome!" Louis took Harry's bowl and set it aside & then lay down next to the younger boy laying his head where the bowl was.

Harry smiled and played a bit with Louis hair. "So the catscan went alright."

Lou smiled too."Yes it did! It wasn’t as scary as last time...I did miss you though...Oh! I just remembered something."

"What's that?" Harry asked slightly confused.

"Liam was reading a magazine and um...well it had the pictures in it."

Harry looked confused for a second. "Oh! Already?"

Louis nodded a little. "Yeah apparently."

"Well, I guess it's not a bad thing right?"

"Nope I don’t think. Liam was chuckling though haha."

"Of course." Harry giggled. "And did they choose good pictures?"

"Hmmm" Louis took a second to recall. "They had the bench one and the ice cream place. I guess the running one was a little too blurry."

"All of them were perfect." Harry sighed.

"Yes they were! They just don’t know what perfect is." Louis said, leaning his head a little back to look at Haz.

"Know why they were perfect Lou?"

"Hm why?" The older boy flipped over so he can look at Harry better.

"Because you were in them." he smiled cheekily.

Louis blushed a very bright red. "N-nah no..." the older boy managed to say.

Harry chuckled "Yes Louis."

Louis smirked, moving his face closer to Harry's. "But you’re perfect too Haz."

"Yeah? Well you're more perfect...." Harry smiled also moving closer.

"Nu-uh. That’s a lie..." Louis closed his eyes and gently kissed Haz.

"Nu-uh." Harry smirked mocking Louis.

"Are you mocking me Styles?" Louis asked, smiling cheekily.

"Me? Mocking you?" Harry acted appalled.

"Yes, Styles, mocking me."

"I would never!" Harry giggled.

"You lie so bad Styles!" Louis laughed as he quickly kissed the younger boy’s cheek.