Part 16 Larry Heats Up

Part 16

Larry Heats Up

"Louis! Wait! Don't leave!" Harry's voice cracked again. Louis turned his head a little stopping before the door. "Ehm...why?" he asked. Harry's voice crack made his heart wrench.

"B-because I'll miss you!" Harry said his vision starting to blur because of tears "You promised you'd stay by me."

The older boy suddenly turned around, ran to the bed, & jumped on it hugging Harry. He was bawling into Harry's chest. "I'm sorry I'm so, so sorry Harry!"

Soon enough Harry was crying too. "It's okay Boo.' He said through the tears. "As long as you don't try and leave me again."

"I won't. I promise I won’t try again. I'll stay forever." he moved his head up and gave Harry a long kiss. They both slowly sat up as they were still kissing. Louis could taste the saltiness from Harry's tears. Harry smiled slightly into the kiss. "You better not." He breathed into Louis' lips.

Louis was slightly turned on by this & tilted his head to get more into it. He pulled out for a second to whisper closely into Harry's ear "Never." as he nipped it & went back to kissing Harry, deeper. Harry wrapped his arms around Lou's neck in an attempt to pull him closer. If that was even possible. The older boy started to slowly sneak his tongue in like he was doing at the hospital before getting interrupted. Harry willingly let him in and opened his mouth a little bit wider. Louis moaned as he touched Harry's tongue with his & tried to wrap around it. Harry gasped into Louis' mouth at the bold move. His eyes were squeezed shut and he looked as if he was concentrating.

Soon enough Louis was completely on top of Harry, tongues twisting as they were making out, trying his best not hurt the boy's wound. Harry went along with anything the older boy did, not wanting to hurt his feelings. He just prayed no one would walk in again. Louis took one of his hands & slipped it behind Harry's neck & slowly massaged the area as he leaned in more. Harry moaned semi-loudly and locked his hands together behind Louis' back. Then the older boy moved his hand down to Harry's bottom & gripped near the bum. Harry's eyes shot open and his breathing got heavier, but he brought his legs up and wrapped them around Louis' waist.

Louis broke away from the kiss, moving his mouth to Harry's neck slowly licking it while he moved his hand from near Harry's bum to near the crotch area. Harry gasped again, pulling back a little but not enough to break the kiss. Louis decided to break off the kiss to breath for a second & just stared into Harry's eyes. Harry stared back for a second then smirked "I told you that you couldn’t resist me."

The older boy rolled his eyes but was smiling. "Oh shuddup, Curly." and kissed him in between the jawline & neck like he had done a couple days before. Harry tilted his head more so Louis had better access then stared at the ceiling, unmoving. As the older boy kissed Harry around that area he slowly started to move his hand into Harry's pants. "Louuu" Harry whined grabbing his hand. "Hazzz, cmon" he tried wiggling his hand out of Harry's. Harry looked into Louis eyes "But, why Lou?" Lou blushed & looked away, rolling off. "J-just never mind. Sorry. I shouldn't be trying anyway with you hurt & all."

"No! Lou! It's okay! It's just... I think we should move a little slower. That’s all" Harry said, staring at Louis.

"Oh...sorry I'm moving too fast..." He was staring up at the ceiling.

"Ehm... Yeah...It's alright." He said awkwardly staring down at his hands.

Louis didn't know what to say. "Um...you should try to eat your lunch..." he said starting to get up to reach for the food on the table next to him.