Part 23 Haz Wants to Go to the Park

Please vote, comment, and/or fan! Thanks for reading! ^_^ -Genesis x

Part 23

Haz Wants to Go to the Park

Harry chuckled shaking his head and continued to eat his soup, chatting with the other boys. When they all finished, Zayn and Liam got up to pick up everything while Niall went back upstairs since he said he was sleepy again. Lou & Haz were left in the living room. Harry turned and smirked at Louis. "Hey."

Louis playfully glared back. "Oh just a ‘hey’ I see, I see." Louis smirked.

Harry smirked some more and nodded, moving a bit closer. Louis decided to move as close as he could to Harry so he wouldn’t have to move so much. He looked Harry in the eyes, still smirking. "Well hello then. I guess you want nothing else?"

Harry shook his head grinning cheekily at the older boy. "Is there something you want?"

"Nope! Nothing at all." Louis said as he flicked his head the opposite way from Harry's face.

Harry chuckled. "Well alright then, your loss." he said before lightly kissing the back of Louis head. Louis turned back around, blushing. "Hey! No fair!" he pouted, still blushing.

Harry shrugged "You turned around!"

Louis huffed because he didn’t know what to say to that & then decided to give Haz a quick kiss. When Louis leaned in Harry moved to the side, dodging the older boy with a smirk on his face. "Ah!" Louis moved back in surprise. "You moved?? Oh now you’re getting it, Curly."

The older boy quickly held Harry's hands & pulled in as he gave the boy a kiss. Harry smiled and didn't pull back but instead wrapped his arms around the older boy.  Louis also wrapped his arms around Harry tilting his head a little more into the kiss, his eyes closed. Harry glanced at Louis and smirked, pulling out of the kiss and backed up with a cheeky smile.

"What’s with the smile, Curly? Haha guess you want to tease me don’t you?" Louis asked also backing up a little but his arms still a little around Harry.

Harry just winked, ruffled Louis’ hair, trying to back up a bit more.  The older boy let go of Harry and fell back, lying on the couch now. "Pff yep you are.”

Harry stood up and walked over to the chair across from Louis and watched him, smirking. Louis glanced at Harry then stared up at the ceiling, but smirking. "Such a tease..." he murmured. Harry chuckled and leaned his head back looking at the ceiling too. "I don't get it..." he said sounding confused.

"Don't get what?" Louis asked, as he turned his head as much as he could to look at Harry.

"What's so interesting about the ceiling?" he said not moving his head.

"Well...nothing really. Just something to look at when you dont know what to do or you just want to think."

Harry chuckled. "So what are you thinking about?"

"Maybe nothing, maybe something." Louis said mysteriously.

Harry frowned. "Fine! I see how it is, Louis!" He stood up semi-dramatically and headed towards the front door.

Louis blinked a million times then shot up and walked fast towards Harry, hugging him from behind. "No! Please don’t run off. I’ll cry if you do! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I was thinking about you, ok Hazza?"

Harry chuckled and moved around a bit in Louis arms. "Ouch Lou! I wouldn't run away on you!"

"Uh-huh says the one who was heading towards the door!" He rested his head on Haz's shoulder with Haz still moving around a bit. "I'm not going to let go now~" he said cheekily.