The Happily Ever After

What we accomplish in remaking the Earth is what some people in the past would have called a miracle. After only a few weeks of hard work, we managed to provide people with their dream houses and surroundings. We worked really hard but it isn't a problem for us since transforming Earth is for all of us pleasure. 

We enjoy making it better for the generations to come, making it the land of possibilities and happiness instead of the land of worries and wars. The change is astounding, but the change in people themselves is even more impressive. 

They started embracing the new way of life and actually loving it. Every new day is a joy and not just a chore to go through. Finally, they are able to do what we all should do, enjoy life to the fullest because every day is precious. 

They can understand that every moment of our time is a gift and that we should use it the best we can. It is such a pleasure for me to follow their discoveries of the beauty and happiness of life lived without imposed norms and political structures. I can feel them finally breathing freely and accepting the fact that it isn't a dream, it is their life. 

Adults seem like children to me, discovering the world for the first time, it is wonderful. Even amongst themselves, people have started behaving in a more friendly and honest way, arguments became fewer and far between because people are less angry. 

In the past, most of the arguments were caused by someone being in a bad mood, because of work problems or technology problems, but since that is no longer an issue, people are less angry. 

The air is pure and people can breathe in fully maybe for the first time in their lives. Some people seem to be fascinated by nature since they have spent all their lives in the city and had no concept of nature. For them it is even better than the magic, they have the chance to discover something many people living in the countryside usually take for granted.

Sam, Dan, and Pete decided to stay on Earth because their families and friends are there, but they visit Solactia every weekend. Of course, their magical counterparts stay with them. They have a beautiful house with a huge yard where Pete can play to his heart's content. From time to time, he and Peace go running around the newly formed nature of Earth researching its hidden gems and enjoying the beauty of it all. 

Peace doesn't mind staying on Earth as long as he can spend time with Pete. Sometimes they look to me like two children playing around and sometimes they seem like two wise men discussing the meaning of life. 

It is fascinating to see them transition from one mood to the other. Since problems don't occur as much, Peace has a lot more free time to enjoy reconnecting with Pete and enjoy the newly-transformed Earth. 

Even though Sam trusts Peace completely, she still worries when they are gone for a long time, I guess it is difficult for a parent to relax. But finally, she realized that her little boy was growing up, and she is refocusing her energy on something a bit more constructive than worrying now. 

She took up teaching, and I must say, Luminous and her are amazing teachers. They both show the necessary patience and skill to do the job much better than some other teachers available. It is as if they were born to teach, and they make a perfect tandem since one can teach Earth-related subjects and the other can teach about magic and how to use it. 

They are very serious at times, but they also know where and how to make a joke and the kids simply love them. Most importantly they have fun doing their job and that is all anyone can wish for.

As for Dan and Gary, well I guess not much has changed for them because they always did know how to have fun and enjoy their lives fully. That only increased with time because they are even more carefree and living in the moment. It is great for them not to have to go on any more missions and worry about the fate of the worlds. 

A lot of their time is spent in the enormous yard or in the nearby woods practicing their combat skills for fun. Dan sure misses the video games, so he and Gary try to have fun pretending to be inside a video game. 

Sam lets them be as she realized that they are at least careful enough not to hurt themselves and because she came to understand that if she didn't let them go they would make a mess in her house, so she caves in. 

They also often visit the ocean having some water war games that always make them happy and exhausted so the number of practical pranks they make has decreased. That sure is lucky, for the rest of us since we were getting really tired of those. 

Besides that, they are actually very useful when it comes to making and fixing things and are always eager to help which is great. 

As for me and Flyjoy, we are as happy as we can be, just enjoying our lives without having to reevaluate them. We have decided to live in Solactia, but we often visit our friends on Earth. 

We have a beautiful cottage on the cliff overlooking the rainbow waterfall and that is the best idea we ever had. Waking up every morning with that beautiful view is a dream come true. Finally, we can see the results of what we have been working for, for such a long time. 

As for our job, that is also perfect because we are now the storytellers, the most honored profession on both Earth and Solactia since Earth lost the television and technology and in Solactia that has always been popular. 

The best thing about it is that we love it. We love every second of making up new stories and telling them in a fun and emotional ways. For the scary parts, we use our scary voices and for the sad parts, we pretend to cry. 

As for the once-angry-humans, they are still suspicious towards the rest of us, but we do trade from time to time, and they look content with their new lives. 

I am glad to see that even they can learn to live and let live. 

And we lived happily ever after. 

Well, not always, we do have some problems and troubles, but in general, our lives are quite joyous.  

THE END