Breaking All The Rules (Jasper Hale) -6-

-6- (Crushcrushcrush - Paramore)

Jane comes through the doors with a huge smirk on her face. Two vampires and a human follow and Alec is behind them. He goes to Jane’s side as the vampires and human get in a line in the center of the room where Aro is watching them like a vulture. 

One vampire is a male with bronze hair and eyes to match with the normal chalky skin. The other vampire is a female with short spiky raven hair, sharp knowing, golden eyes, and chalky skin. The human is a small girl with brown hair covering her face as if she were very shy, her skin was fair, face flushed, and her wide chocolate eyes were searching the room for something, she looked determined to establish something here.

Aro did the usual talk with them. As he did that I had a flashback with each one of them. I learned the male vampire is named Edward and how he met Carlisle and Bella and is a mind reader. The human is Bella and she was very shy, but was determined to be with Edward forever

The female vampire is named Alice, she had come to the Cullens later with her mate who’s appearance unsettled me, but was relieving at the same time. Jasper had survived. 

I decide I’ll won’t get involved with them, if I do I’ll be too curious about Jasper and if I do that Aro may over hear me and know that I failed to kill him in 1800. I look across the room to see Chelsea looking at me then glaring at Marcus, I hold back a chuckle and smirk at her in humorous way.

“Sophia,” Aro calls. 

I look away abruptly and avert my gaze to him, “Yes, master?”

“Bring them to the lobby,” He orders. 

Crap. Now I have to keep quiet. I can’t even think about Jas- “Yes, master,” I interrupt my thoughts. I walk towards the doors with Edward, Alice, and Bella in tow. I show them to the lobby and say, “You can’t leave until dark, you know the rules.”

“You’re Sophia?” Alice asks. 

“That’s my name.”

I heard Bella asking about me and Edward explaining my power and spot on the guard. Alice proceeds to tell me a prediction, “I’ve seen you with us-”

“I’m meant to be in the Volturi guard, no-”

“Really?” I hear Bella ask eyeing me.

“What?” Alice asks.

“She saved Jas-”

“SHHH!” I interrupt and point towards the chambers to explain. 

“How?” Alice questions. 

“He didn’t commit a crime and that’s all I can say, Heidi is coming, I must go,” I say quickly before just walking away from them and into the chamber. 

“You need to say something!” Chelsea argues. 

I shake my head, “This has to stay between us.”

“He’s been abusing you for 50 years! You have to make it stop, Aro will dispose of you if you don’t-”

“Why don’t you stop using your power on him?” I suggest.

“I can’t. Aro would kill me, in your case he would just remove you from the guard not existence.”

“Who?” Felix asks. 

“Why?” Dimitri follows after him. 

“Sophia is being stubborn,” Chelsea sighs looking accusingly at me. I roll my eyes at her accusation.

“When isn’t she?” Felix laughs.

“HEY!” I whack his head. 

“What are you ladies talking about?” Dimitri questions. 

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I taunt. 

“We actually would, nothing exciting seems to happen anymore,” He sighs. 

“Well Marcus and-”

“SHH!”

“Marcus and who now?” Felix wiggles his eyebrows. 

“Aro put Marcus up to raping and beating me...” I say in a hushed tone. 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Both of them exclaim. 

I hush them and continue, “It’s been going on since the mid-1950s and-”

“Why?” Dimitri asks. 

“She was talking with Aro when Marcus overheard that Aro had killed his own sister and Marcus’ wife. This is Aro’s revenge and we have to stop it,” Chelsea says.

“Oh we’ll stop it,” Felix said. 

“This is probably the most entertaining thing we’ve done in years,” Dimitri grins.

“What are you going to do?” I ask.

“Don’t worry about it,” Felix smirks before both boys walk out of the room.

A week goes by and Chelsea and I don’t see Felix or Dimitri and I begin worrying that Aro and the other Volturi had something in store for them and Chelsea and I would be next. Aro never called us down, and I didn’t see Marcus so I didn’t know what to expect. 

I was in Chelsea’s room when Dimitri and Felix barged in. 

“What happened to you guys?!” Chelsea asked. 

“Marcus won’t bother you anymore,” Felix assured me.

“What did you two do...?” I ask accusingly.

“Werewolves?” Chelsea asks.

“Maybe,” Felix smirks.

“Everything is alright... for now.”