Breaking All The Rules (Jasper Hale) -Epilogue-

**This is the last chapter to this story. If you liked it make sure to vote and share. :) 

________________________________________________________________

-15- EPILOGUE (At The Beginning - Anastasia)

In the next few weeks everything seemed to change for the better. We agreed that the Denali coven should be the rulers. Since they always stayed in Alaska, had vampires that had been living for a few centuries, and had accepted the nomination.

Of course, they weren’t power crazy like the Volturi had been, but they made sure the secret didn’t get out or anyone created immortal children. No one seemed to have a problem with the Denalis stepping into the open authoritative position.

Another important even came up recently as well. Jasper asked me to marry him after the whole fight and issues attached to it had been resolved; of course I said “yes”!

Alice had planned the wedding... for today. In the past few weeks we had been or should I say Alice, Rosalie and Esme had been excitedly planning my wedding. I got to choose my dress and I let the shape shifters and Renesmee choose my cake since they would be the only ones actually eating it. Unless, Emmett did it for comedic purposes... like he claimed to have done at Bella and Edward’s wedding.

Strictly, Alice and Rosalie kept Jasper and I separated the past day. Right now, I was sitting in the upstairs bathroom getting my hair and makeup done. Edward and Emmett were probably somewhere else in the house talking to Jasper. Alice insisted I didn’t see him until he was on the alter.

Her and Rosalie left and I got a phone call on the cell phone I had recently bought. “Hello?” 

“Hello Mrs. Hale,” Jasper’s southern drawl sounded from the other line. 

“JASPER! What are you doing?” 

“They said I couldn’t see you, but they never said we could talk. How are you? Are you nervous?”

“No,” I lie.

“I’m an empath, remember? You are nervous.”

“Maybe a little, but who isn’t on there wedding day. I’m getting married at over four hundred years old. I should have done this centuries ago!” 

“Well centuries ago you would have an arranged marriage, at least you have me.”

“You say that like it’s a good thing,” I reply sarcastically. 

“You love me or you wouldn’t have said ‘yes’.”

“We both know that. I think Alice is coming to scold me. I’ll see you at the alter, I’ll be the one in white!” 

“I’ll be the one trying to make you uncomfortable so you’ll laugh in the middle of vows.”

“Don’t! I will never live that down with Emmett!” 

“SOPHIA!” 

“Bye,” I say quickly and close the phone. “Alice, I was just on the phone.” 

She sighs and returns to taking my black hair that was straightened for once. My ebony curls flattened. She braided the long strands and pinned them to the back of my head into a fancy braided bun. Rosalie did my make up and went to get the dress. 

Once my hair was finished I slid into the dress and got the heels on. Carlisle would be walking me down the aisle since he was like my father now. He was waiting for Alice, Rosalie and I in the hallway.  Esme was a bridesmaid and hugged me, “You look lovely!” Renesmee was the flower girl and went down stairs first. Esme Alice and Rosalie went downstairs after. Then, Edward, Noel and Peter, Jasper’s friend from the south, went down stairs. 

“Let’s go,” Carlisle said. We walk down the aisle and I look for Jasper immediately. He is wearing a navy blue suit and his blonde hair isn’t messy, but it is gelled back. He’s handsome no matter what. 

After the vows we said ‘I do’ and kissed. I was ready to spend forever with my soldier. How did I get so lucky to find him? If I lived my normal life I would have never met him. I suppose I have to thank the Volturi even though they landed me in an insane asylum, raped and beat me, without them I would have never met this glorious man. And by some miracle he loves me to and set on protecting me. I wonder what the future has in store for us next.

Breaking All The Rules - Copyright 2012

The Emmys Show

___________________________________________________________

The End

I hope everyone enjoyed the story. I didn’t want to finish it, but I thought of how it was unique, and not like most of the others, so I decided I’d do my best to finish it. If you did like it please vote and share. 

School starts soon so if I decide to do another story it will not be updated as frequently as I might like.