Breaking All The Rules (Jasper Hale) -11-

-11- (Misery Business - Paramore)

Joham’s P.O.V. (Nahuel’s father *Breaking Dawn)

“Father! Father!” Serena comes running up to me. 

“What is it?” I ask, angered that my next target had just gotten away. 

“The newer kids, they are fighting! Some humans saw them!”

“How many saw?” 

“Probably 10, I only realized after I noticed them driving away and it was too late to catch them.”

“Track them down!” I growl. 

“What about the new kids?” 

“I’ll handle them.” 

Serena scampers off and I make my way towards the crowd of my children, my super human/vampire hybrid race. “What did I say about fighting in front of humans?” Everyone went silent. 

“They are the animals, but what you’ve done today only proves that you are no better than them. Who started this fight?!” 

The crowd points to the older boys, Ethan and Oliver. “We only did it because we heard of those fights in the states and we wanted to recreate it,” Ethan defends. 

“Do you know how those end? Everyone is killed!” I yell. “Because the humans find out and can’t keep their traps shut.”

“We didn’t-”

“You did. And anyone who sided with you will have the same penalty as you!” 

“You’re going to kill us,” Oliver asks with wide eyes. 

“Oh no, not me. I’m going to let the Volturi find you, slowly destroy make it painful.” I tell them before leaving. 

Third Person P.O.V.

“A fight in South America?” Aro asks the stranger. 

“Yes it was all over the news!” 

Aro puts a hand on the man’s shoulder. As he reads his mind looking for a vital piece of information, the stranger grows anxious. “Thank you for this information, Joham.”

“Jane, Alec, torture him-”

“Wait! Why me? I told you about them!”

“You also created them,” Aro says harshly. “They’ll get what’s coming to them, but so will you.”

Jane and Alec slowly, torture Joham until his agonizing screams are so loud that Demitri comes over and snaps his head right off his shoulders just to silence the beast.

“What are our orders, master?” Jane asks.

Aro sighs, “We’ll destroy them. You, Alec, Demetri and Felix shall go. After that, we shall prepare something for the Cullens. It is now obvious that child they have could endanger our secret.”

Sophia’s P.O.V.

Renesmee runs into the living room with an envelope in her tiny hand, “THIS JUST CAME IN THE MAIL! OPEN IT, AUNTIE SOPHIA!”

“Cullens,” I murmur reading the back of the envelope. 

As I open the letter a voice sounds from across the room, “You’re back.”

“Yeah.”

“What’s that?”

“Renesmee found it in the mail.” I read the 6 words on the page and dropped the note. 

Jasper felt my distressed and picks up the note, “We are coming for the child? Who would-”

“The Volturi. I knew staying here was stupid! They want her because I-”

“It’s not your fault,” Jasper tries to calm me using his power.

“Jasper, don’t. I know them. Aro wants Renesmee as an addition since they lost me. She’ll be the next killer if they get her.”

“I don’t want to leave you guys,” Renesmee whimpers. 

I pick her up and bring her up to eye level, she is about the size of a three year old, but being a vampire it is very easy to hold her up, “They won’t get you. I’ll go-”

“No you won’t. They’ll still go after her. We’ll fight them,” Jasper corrects.

I set Renesmee on the couch. “Do you know what that means?”

“I’m well aware.”

“There are eight of us. Minus Renesmee, how can we beat the entire Volturi!” 

“Don’t forget about Jacob’s pack.”

“They aren’t as experienced, and they are stubborn.”

“Well who wouldn’t want to get rid of the Volturi? I remember the Romanians would love this opportunity.”

“Can they fight well enough? I mean what if one of them dies?!”

“Alice could-”

“Are you trying to get me killed?” 

“She’s not-”

“I’ve had this discussion with too many people. I’m not believing any of you.” I go outside to join Renesmee and Jacob.

“So a fight with more vampires?” Jacob asks. 

I nod, “We have to protect Renesmee. Can you ask your pack to help us?”

“Of course I will, anything to protect this little cutie,” He smiles at Renesmee who giggles at the mention of her. 

“Are these the people who came the first time?” She asks. 

“Yes. The Volturi.”

“What about the Volturi?” Bella asks the Volvo is parked in front of the house and Edward is behind her.

“They are coming for Renesmee. We have to fight and win,” I explain. 

“I’ll let the others know and start getting other covens,” Edward says going to the house. 

Bella picks up Renesmee and kisses her forehead, “Renesmee, it’ll be fine.”

“I know, Sophia and Jasper said that.”

“Jasper’s back?” 

“Yeah. He got back when Renesmee gave me the letter,” I answer.

“I suppose we will have to start training soon,” Bella sighs. 

“We seem to be breaking a lot of rules,” I note. “I mean who ever thought it would come to everyone destroying the rulers. We will have to get a new system, different, but still one to enforce the laws.”

“If we win,” Jacob chimes. 

“Don’t talk like that, Jake, we will win!” Bella chides.