Chapter 11: The Planet Fight and the Black Hole

"Ah!" Sun cried as he got knocked down to the ground. He snarled and kicked the furious Moon off. He stood up and prepared his fists: "Who the heck are you, pipsqueak? What do you want?"

Earth, on her part, gasped in stupor and fright:

"Moon-kun?!"

Mercury was no less frightened, covering her mouth with her hands. She ran off and yelled at full force:

"A fight! A fight broke out! Help!"

"The name's Moon. Remember, blondie!" Moon replied, "How you dare insult Earth-chan like that?! She's the most wonderful planet not only in your group or class but in this whole college! Don't you dare talk to her nastily! I don't care what the heck of a star you are, I'll destroy you!"

Moon's eyes sparkled and his hair took black shades. Earth grew red:

No way! He came to... stand up for me?

Never before had anyone stood up for her, save for Mars-kun – her only male friend!

"I don't care if you are a child either. If you don't back off, I'll beat you up!" Sun clenched his fists, prepared to fight.

"Oh? Well then, I shall show you why they call me Black Moon! Prepare for your eclipse, Sun!"

Moon-kun took on black shades all over and turned into a black-haired street-boy, losing his a-minute-ago-innocent look altogether. He bellowed and dashed at Sun, punching and kicking him at full force. Sun too, engaged in the heavy battle.

"Don't get so full of yourself, brat!"

"Heh, today's not my full moon phase. I'm not full of myself. Today, I fight for real!" Black Moon continued punching him, "Ha!"

Sun had larger physique than Moon, but Moon was far swifter. He sprang up, rolled in the air and kicked Sun right in the face. He brought him down and knocked him out.

"Ah!" Earth cried in fright – he had knocked Sun out, in a single kick!

"Got your eclipse, huh? You're not such a high-and-mighty star anymore, are you, blondie?"

Moon laughed. His eyes flashed like the ones of a dangerous bandit. Earth shivered once noticed his fiery gaze and stepped back. Before she would come to her senses, Mercury-chan arrived. She brought a mass of curious planets, stars, and the administrator – Black Hole-sama.

 She brought a mass of curious planets, stars, and the administrator – Black Hole-sama

"Ah, Black Hole-sama!" Everyone began whispering amongst one another.

"Oh my, Sun is down!" the Solar Group planets, including Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, and Mars, were astounded.

"Take him to the infirmary!" Black Hole-sama pointed the college guards, Nebulae, on Sun. Then, she pointed at Moon: "Apprehend him!"

Moon snarled and struggled to get free, but the Nebulae subdued him. Doctor Theia arrived too. Once he found out his son was the one to have started the fight, he reddened up in embarrassment and began apologizing to Black Hole-sama:

"Ah, Layla-sama, I am so sorry! It is his new moon phase. I knew I should've confined him to his room today! Due to that phase, he gets extra violent!"

"Anyway, Theia Sensei, you should treat Sun now. Later on, I'll be waiting for you at Cosmos-sama's office."

"Yes, madam!"

Theia followed some Nebulae who took the collapsed Sun away on a stretcher. Meanwhile, Moon, who selflessly struggled but couldn't get free from the Nebulae's grips, was taken to the principal's office, followed by the strict and severe Black Hole Layla-sama.

The crowd disbanded. Only Earth remained frozen in the place.

He protected me... He stood up for me and got apprehended for that! I should talk to papa!

She darted off to the principal's office.