sadness.

//TW major character death and suicide. I'm sorry//

//AN: i'm bored and uncreative, please tell me what to write.//

//AN: also this is gonna be a short sad crying thingie, thing, just go w/ it.//

//AN: also also major death. I cried while writing this.//

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled, running into the infirmary at full speed; Will and Nico following him, concerned.

Annabeth was laying on a hospital bed, seemingly unconscious with multiple deep scratches across her face, arms and stomach. her breathing was shaky and uneven. the heart monitor that  she was plugged into showed a steady pulse, if a bit fast.

"Annabeth, no no no no no please wake up!" Percy called, a tear rolling down his cheek as he gently shook her. him and Annabeth had been walking in the forest when 3 large hellhounds had attacked, and Percy struggled to fight them off.

Percy knelt next to her hospital bed while Annabeth opened her eyes and blinked at him.

"Ego amo Te."

Nico gasped, recognising the Latin phrase easily. (it means I love you btw). Percy started to sob as the poison kicked in, and Annabeth closed her eyes again. her breathing became more shallow and Will rushed to try and save her, but her heart eventually stopped and she became still once more.

*3 months later.*

Percy hadn't spoken to anyone (apart from sally) since annabeth's funeral, and had barely left his cabin unless it was to take his anger out on some monsters. occasionally one of the seven would try to cheer him up, but nothing worked and they left just as depressed.

things, got really bad, however, when Jason walked into the training arena to find Mrs'O'Leary bleeding out in the corner, with a note attached to her side.

"i'm not sorry. it's the hellhound's fault that she's dead, just look at the mutt."

 tears running down his face as Mrs 'O'Leary disintegrated into a fine golden powder, Jason left and ran to Percy's cabin, flinging the door open.

no. it couldn't be.

Percy was hanging from a rope, a knocked over chair on the ground. there was a note too, that simply read;

"to whoever reads this: don't mourn for me. I don't deserve it. I don't need your tears, as me and Annabeth will soon be together once more, even if it is in Elysium. I'm sorry about everything.

to Nico and will: Nico, I know you. DON'T blame yourself for this, and don't take after me. you were my little brother, and I know that you'll come visit. Will; you have to look after Nico for me. you are his light, never forget that. don't cry, don't be sad, I'm happy now.

to Jason and piper: Jason, you were my best friend, and even if that may seem ironic as kids of the big three, it isn't to me. look after everyone for me, bro. and piper? you have been like a sister to me from the day that we met. I wish you all the best, and please try and help Jason. he won't take this lightly.

to Leo: I'm sorry man, but no amount of your godawful jokes could fix this. life isn't a machine, but it can still break. I'm making it your job to make everyone happy, even if you don't feel like it.

to frank and hazel: you two have been the lights of our quest together, and I know that you two may be more upset than the others. remember, I'm happy now, with Annabeth, together.

and to all the campers: I don't need a funeral. I don't want any fuss. all I want is better safety for this camp, and for the people inside it.

I love you guys.

ego amo Te.

-Perseus Jackson."

 with a shaking hand, Jason returned to the dining pavilion to share the news.

Percy Jackson is dead.