Games (married AU)

//ok so TW for panicking if anyone needs it, it's not a lot tho. Also I just wanna say that i might be starting a proper percabeth/HoO fanfic (it's gonna be fluffy, but a tad angsty too) so if you wanna see that leave a comment down below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Ok imma start now, enjoy!)//

It was a good day in Percy and annabeth's apartment. Leo had somehow made modifications to a computer so that monsters couldn't use it to find them, and now Percy was sitting in their room playing it while Annabeth cooked dinner. Percy had offered to help, but Annabeth could tell how much he wanted to play some of the new games he had installed so she insisted on making it by herself.

Annabeth sighed, smiling at the evening sun that was shining through the kitchen window. Humming, she took the pizza out of the oven (they rarely had homemade pizza, so it was a treat) and put it on the side to cool slightly. She moved over to the window and opened it, breathing in the fresh air and tucking her hair behind her ear.

Suddenly, a loud scream ripped through the apartment. Annabeth stood frozen for a split second, panicking, before grabbing her dagger and running into the bedroom. Percy had fallen off his chair, and was currently laying on the floor in an undignified heap. Annabeth rushed to his side, panicking as she knelt next to him.

"What's wrong?!" She whispered, looking around for danger.

Percy smiled sheepishly. 

"Uh... well..."

"Yeah?"

"I may have been jumpscared..."

Annabeth sighed, looking over at the computer screen where the FNAF death screen was playing. Slowly, she lent over and kissed Percy gently, before breaking into hysterical laughter.

"You're an idiot, seaweed brain."