Argument

//AN: this is pure fluff, short, happy fluff set on the Argo II//

Percy an Annabeth had had an argument. The pressure of this quest was getting too much for them, and the couple was scared that they wouldn't make it through.

Annabeth ran into her room on the Argo II, tears streaming down her face. Collapsing on her bed, she buried herself under the blankets and sobbed, terrified of losing her Percy, her other half of a whole, her seaweed brain. Shaking, she curled up and closed her eyes to relax, hugging her pillow to her chest. She couldn't even remember how the argument started, nor what it was about.

Percy stood in shock for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. Him and Annabeth had had an argument, and after yelling something through her  tears, Annabeth had ran to, presumably, her room. Percy leaned over the railing on the deck, and stared down at the glistening water below. The sun was bright and midway through the sky, with only a few clouds that dotted the cornflower blue sky. The sea was churning and stormy, but Percy didn't care. Dawdling, Percy made his way down to Annabeth s cabin to apologise.

Annabeth opened her tears grey eyes as she heard her door creak open slowly.

"P-Percy?" She stammered out. "What..."

Percy took a deep breath and sat on Annabeth s bed, pulling the crying girl onto his lap.

"I'm sorry wise girl."

Annabeth said nothing, but reached up and kissed him gently on the mouth.

"I'm sorry too."