sick fic

//AN: sorry this took so long, i've Rlly been struggling w motivation lately XD but it's here now, and we have a sick fic. I might do something similar but with annabeth being the sick one next time, but rn enjoy cosy percabeth. Also i'm sorry about the rushed ending, I kinda lost inspiration for a min. I might write an alternate ending tho, if you wanna see that. -Ashley//

*cough cough!*

Percy sniffed, his head pounding. He was in his annabeth and his new apartment in New York, a couple blocks away from sally and Paul. The apartment was decently sized, and they could decorate it however they wanted (resulting in a paint fight between the two demigods that ended up ruining the wooden floor) so they were happy to be there, but there was one issue; the heating didn't work properly.

Coughing again, Percy sat up in their bed.

"Annabeth?" His voice sounded croaky and raw, and it hurt to speak. Percy gave a groan of anguish and flopped backwards just before Annabeth entered the room holding a tray. The tray was carrying two plates of (blue) pancakes, and 2 mugs of tea.

"What's up, seaweed brain?" 

Annabeth sat on the king sized bed next to him, tucking her legs under her. Percy smiled up at her and immediately croaked out a small "nothin much, you?" 

Annabeth laughed and held the back of her hand to his forehead, wincing at the obvious fever present. slowly, she fed Percy the blue pancakes, despite his several attempts to feed himself. The pair were laughing and joking, and even though Percy was sick they still managed to laugh about it. eventually Annabeth disappeared to the kitchen to wash up the plates, leaving him alone. Percy yawned, snuggling down in the thin blankets (so he wouldn't overheat) and closing his eyes. however, the relaxation vanished when Annabeth returned, holding medicine.

"But... Annabeeettthhhhh!"

There was only a small giggle in return as Annabeth leant over and gave Percy the tablets, along with a glass of water. It took around an hour to convince him to take it, but eventually he did. Percy then dragged Annabeth onto their bed, and the two cuddled until they fell asleep.