Sword practice

//AN: sorry for the lack of updates, imma start writing more after new years. Anyway, here's another chapter but w/ more badass Annabeth this time! //

Percy was mad.

A few days ago, he had gone on a quest to save two sisters from the monsters that had found them. But now, the oldest one kept flirting with him no matter how hard he tried to stop her.

Annabeth was mad.

There she was, slicing up some dummies with her dagger while watching Percy out of the corner of her eyes. He was supposed to be giving her advice on her fighting, but now he was spending all his time trying to stop the new Aphrodite kid, Amy, from flirting with him.

Then she got an idea.

Hot and sweating, Annabeth sheathed her dagger and strode over to Percy, smirking at the dumbfounded look on his face. Grabbing the front of his shirt, she pulled him into a gentle kiss and pulled away just in time to see Amy stare, enraged, at the pair.  Percy gripped Annabeth's hand as Amy started to move towards her, ready to fight. Then it  all started to go wrong.

Percy watched helplessly as the girls fought, Annabeth eventually judo-flipping Amy and pinning her to the ground. If Percy wasn't celebrating, maybe he would have heard the harsh warnings and threats that Annabeth whispered into Amy's ear, or how the Aphrodite girl ran back to her sister crying.

This time, Annabeth was pulled into a kiss, and she didn't hesitate to return it. 

//An: sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, but I'm going to try my best to keep at it. Also sorry this was so short, I just wanted to get something out. Anyway, if you have any ideas or anything, please comment them so that I don't have to bring out the OTP prompts :P

Thanks!

-Ashley//