Chapter 3

I gasped as Connor marched over to us, a look of pure hatred in his eyes. I put my hand out and spoke, "Connor...stop this right now." Logan gripped my hand and stared Connor in the eyes. He growled and I poked Connor's chest. "Chill out..do not touch him." I hissed and squeezed Logan's hand. Olivia tugged on Connor's arm, "Darling, come along. She isn't worth this fight. Baby..please." Connor glanced at me, pain flashing through his eyes and I looked away. He sighed and took Olivia's hand, walking away. Logan grinned at me as I turned to him, "Wow..you are so amazing." I smiled shyly and sighed, "Connor is a jerk, but I won't let him hurt you." He smiled and kissed my palm. Shivering, I silently hope he doesn't want to do anything else. When he moved away, inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief. I moved away from him slightly and glanced around looking for Ivy. Spotting her in the corner of my eye, I turned back to Logan and yelled over the sound of the music, "I'm going to talk to Ivy. I'll see you later." Logan nodded, "Ok sweet thing." Jostled through the crowd, I finally met Ivy in the kitchen, lips locked with Kevin. Trying not to hurl, I tapped his shoulder. He turned around in shock and I grinned, "Buh-bye." I waved to him and he stumbled off. I picked up a cup beside Ivy as she tripped a little. I took a sip and grinned, I'd never tried Pepsi before..at least I hoped it was Pepsi. I quickly put the Solo cup down and put a hand on Ivy's shoulder, "I'm gonna drive us home." Ivy giggled and threw her arms around me. "Okie dokie." I untangled myself from her arms and looked around, trying to see Logan. I spotted Olivia coming my way and I groaned inwardly. She tapped my shoulder and gave me a cold smile. I raised a brow and smiled, "Wow...however have you managed to stay sober for this long?" She pursed her lips and I struggled not to laugh
Then she gave me a gracious smile. "I am willing to forgive your...Laps de jugement momentané que vous pensez était un rendez-vous avec Connor..si vous le laissez seul." I rolled my eyes, this girl must be crazy. I'm a straight A student, and my mom was the French professor at the local university. I know what she said so I blinked and spoke. "Oh..you're willing to forgive my momentary lapse of judgement that I thought was a rendezvous with Connor...if I leave him alone...why how kind of you." I taunted her and she gasped, "Leave him alone. He's mine." She snarled. I huffed, "He's all yours if HE wants. Not you or I can choose that." Olivia threw her long hair over her shoulder and smiled, "Well if it was a competition between you and me..I already know the winner." She  flounced off and I bit my lip. Sure I said I didn't care, but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt. Picking up a Solo cup and not caring about the contents, I chugged it down. Feeling the burn, I shook my head then grinned at the fuzzy feeling. I looked searching for Logan. Finally spotting him, I grinned and stumbled into his arms. "Hey handsome." I giggled and kissed him. Logan's eyes widened and he pulled me close, arms sliding down to my waist, kissing me harder. I pulled away. He grinned, "What did you drink?" I shrugged, "I dunno. Something good." I laughed and tried to kiss him again, "Babe.." Logan looked away. I pouted, "You don't wanna kiss me?" He sighed and pulled me into his arms, raining kisses from my lips to my neck. He stopped and looked at me, the loud music was slowly becoming quieter in my ears and I shivered. "Let's get out of here.." I slurred. He grinned, "C'mon." When we finally got to Logan's car, I saw spots. I remember one last kiss and everything went black.

I woke up the next morning and pulled the sheets around me, the morning air, chilling my naked body. I groaned holding my head when I snapped my head up. "Where am I?"  I gasped and looked around, the room didn't look anything like mine and even though I occasionally slept naked, I knew this wasn't my room. Scrubbing the grit from my eyes, I looked down at the bed and shrieked. "What in the world are YOU doing here??" I pulled the sheets around me as I stood. Logan groaned and opened his eyes. Gasping,  I turned away, my cheeks red.  He grinned and got up,  "Hey gorgeous." I squeezed my eyes shut, "What are you doing?" He came closer and tried to kiss me. I shoved him off and wrinkled my nose, "Maybe you should brush you teeth..And put a shirt on.ooo..." I rubbed my head and as he walked away. I opened my eyes and searched for my clothes. Finding my clothes, I picked them up and ran to the doorway. I looked to make sure no one was coming and hurried in the bathroom. I put on my clothes and looked at my reflection. My makeup was all over my face, and my hair was a mess. I gently finger combed the mass. Finally, I scrubbed and dried my face. When I looked presentable, I left the bathroom and back to the bedroom. Logan lay on the bed, wearing grey and white Adidas joggers and a tank top, I gulped and cleared my throat. He jumped and grinned at me, patting the bed. Stubbornly, I shook my head, "Where are we?" Logan grinned and got up, walking towards me, "My house..my parents aren't home." I blushed, "Did..did..what happened last night?" Logan cocked his head, "Whatd'ya think beautiful?" I gasped, "Take me home please." Logan opened his mouth, "Now Logan! I don't know if Ivy covered for me!" He nodded and we dashed downstairs to his Hummer. I climbed in and rubbed my forehead. Logan tried to start a conversation, but I wasn't in the mood so the car ride was silent. Finally, we got to my street and Logan parked three houses down and I walked home. Turning back, I waved to him and he blew a kiss. I opened the door and tip toed in. Mom heard me and called to me, "Aspen sweetie how was the party? Ivy called and told me you slept at her house. " I breathed a sigh of relief then cringed with guilt. "It was good. We went to bed really late Mom and I have a headache. I'm  gonna go take a nap."  My mom, Savannah came to the stairs, her long blonde hair in a bun. She looked up at me and smiled, "Of course honey." I gave her a weak smile and trudged up the stairs to my room. Closing the door behind me, I stripped and put on a pair of comfy shorts and a tank top. I climbed into my bed and pulled the sheets up to my chin. A single tear leaked out of my eye and for once, for the first time in the past two days..I was too hurt to wipe it away.

^^^

Author's Note

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! What do you think about Logan and Connor? Who thinks Aspen belongs with Connor or Logan?

Don't forget to comment and vote!!! Love y'all!! 💗💗❤❤