Chapter 30

Logan's POV

I grinned and kissed Aspen again. She glanced at me through her eyelashes and I licked my lips. She was so beautiful. I leaned forward and pulled her towards me. She grinned and I leaned down towards her ear, "You're just so beautiful...how about we go lay on the couch?" She giggled and I kissed her neck. She moved her head slightly to let me kiss her more. I nipped softly and she gasped. I pulled away and watched her carefully. She looked at me boldly, with hooded eyes. "I've...I've fantasized about this moment for months." I smiled slowly and reached out my hand, "Let's just go to your room then." She nodded vigorously and took my hand. Silence overtook us as we walked to her room. I shut the door and Aspen wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. We walked slowly towards the bed, kissing and then we fell. I pulled away and glanced down at her concerned, "Are you ok?" She rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"Wait..what?"

"Shut up."

"But...are you ok?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I grinned and started kissing her again. She moaned against my lips and I ran my hands down her sides, resting on her belly. I kissed her neck and she breathed heavily. "Oh Logan.." I kissed her collarbone and took off her top. I stared down at her with a smile. She was stunning. I couldn't control myself, I leaned down and kissed her belly and kissed back up to her soft, smooth lips. She smiled slowly and twirled my hair through her fingers. I cocked my head and smiled down at her. She closed her eyes and her long lashes feathered on her cheeks and a deep red stained her cheeks. "What?" She opened her eyes and bit her rosy pink lips, "Nothing..just hurry and kiss me and stop delaying." I snorted and grinned.

   An hour later, I watched Aspen's face as she slept. Her rosebud mouth was opened slightly and tiny puffs of air blew out. Her arm was flung over her head and her hair was all over my pillow. She rolled closer to me and I pulled her close to spoon. I smiled down at her and laid a hand on her belly. Lindsay kicked furiously and Aspen groaned. I chuckled and rubbed her belly slowly, in circles and Aspen sighed, relaxing in her sleep. I squinted and looked out the window. The sun was setting slowly and I glanced at Aspen once again. I pulled the blanket over her body. She stretched and I slowly moved from her. Standing above her, I smiled and pulled on my jeans. Picking up my shirt, I shut the door quietly and jogged downstairs. Mr. and Mrs. Moore were quietly arguing in the living room. Clearing my throat, I walked in. They turned to me and frowned. I straightened and looked them both in the eye. "Mr. and Mrs. Moore, I know you are going through some rough problems with your marriage. Aspen has decided to move in with me and my family and I have welcomed her. She doesn't want to move to Europe and we're having Lindsay together. I'm sorry for everything but that's our final decision." Mrs. Moore frowned and glanced at Mr. Moore who narrowed his eyes then sighed. "There's nothing we can do to stop you so..take care of my daughter." Mrs. Moore's mouth dropped in shock and I blinked, "That's it?"  Mr. Moore sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I don't want my daughter to hate me and my granddaughter growing up in a torn family." Mrs. Moore harrumphed, "That well may be your decision but when my career in Europe takes off, be assured you will be hearing from my lawyer." She stormed out the room and I sighed. Turning to Mr. Moore, I stuck out my hand. "Thank you sir." Mr. Moore shook it and smiled, patting my shoulder. I looked down at my phone and sighed. Boss. Groaning, I ignored it and went back upstairs. I opened the door quietly and looked at Aspen. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, reaching out a hand towards me. Grinning, I shut the door and sank on the bed beside her. Leaning down, I kissed her gently. "How do you feel?" She yawned and smiled, watching me lazily. "Like we should do it again." Snorting, I kissed her again. "You're so pregnant babe." She looked at me beneath her lashes and licked her lips. "One more kiss." I leaned down again and kissed her and she pulled on my shirt, bringing me closer. I pulled away and smiled, staring into her eyes. "I love you princess." She smiled broadly and ran a finger on my cheek, "I love you more babe." I searched her eyes and before I knew it, my lips were on hers. Gentle and sweet, I kissed her softly, heat bringing us closer. She moved slightly and I lay down, still kissing her. We pulled away to breathe and grinned at each other, a blissful silence. Aspen rested her head in her hand and smiled lazily, "You're cute." I laughed and pecked her cheek, "You're cuter." I scooted down to her belly and lifted her shirt. "You hear that baby girl? Daddy thinks Mommy is the most beautiful woman in the world..I bet you agree hmm? Yeah you're being a good girl and sleeping. Well sleep well sweetheart and come soon." I rubbed her belly and smiled when Lindsay kicked. I kissed her belly and sat up. Aspen wiped her eyes. "What did I do to deserve you? I love you so much." I crawled up to her and kissed away a tear. "Hey now..no crying." I kissed another tear away and wrapped my arms around her. She sniffled and wiped her eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.  I just..  when you say things like that...I wonder how I deserve you." Tears welled in her eyes again and I chuckled, pulling her close. "Hush baby..It's ok. You do d-" Her bedroom door flung open and my face paled as I saw Kyle and Boss grin maliciously at me. " What a sweet little picture." His grin turned into a snarl and he raised his gun. "Get up and follow us..Now." I hung my head and raised my hands above my head. Turning to Aspen I spoke, "Baby...do everything he tells you to do. You'll be fine."

^^^
Wow so this was a packed chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Also I want to thank you guys for over 1k reads!!! Love y'all so much💗💗 Keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies!💕

xoxo writing_princess16