Chapter 15

Please listen to the song..it'll make sense don't worry💕💕

Aspen's POV
I groaned loudly and rolled over, pushing my hair out of my eyes. I looked up and yawned, glancing into Logan's bemused eyes. "What?" I yawned again and sat up. He shook his head, "Nothing...you just look so cute. Wanna think of names?" I shrugged and yawned again. He brushed back my hair, "Baby are you ok? You seem really tired..." I stifled a yawn, shrugging. "I'm ok. Peanut is just keeping Mommy awake." Logan gently placed a hand on my belly and rubbed, "When are you going to tell...my family?" I bit my lip, pulling back. "We should...But I don't know your family. I'm just..scared." He pulled me close, "My family will love you..just like I love you. Crystal can't wait to meet you. We could go after the ultrasound." I nodded slowly and smiled, "So...you excited about the ultrasound?" Logan grinned and grabbed my hand, " I'm totally stoked." "I hope the baby is as c-" The bell interrupted my sentence and I frowned, "I don't wanna go to class..." Tears pooled in my eyes and I groaned, "Argh! These hormones!" Logan laughed and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Hey hey hey princess. Don't worry. I love you." I laughed softly then sniffed, "I love you too baby." I hurried to class, English.

End of School Day

I slid into Logan's jeep and kissed his cheek. I yawned and covered by mouth, grinning. "Ready for the ultrasound?" Logan turned to me slightly and started driving, "Of course! Let's go." I chuckled and closed my eyes for a moment. A gentle hand rubbed mine and gasping, I sat up. "What!?!" I sighed and kneaded my forehead, "Baby you scared me." Logan smiled sheepishly, "Sorry. I was just going to tell you that we're here." I smiled and unbuckled my seatbelt. I opened the door and picked up my purse. Turning to Logan, I took his hand and walked into the clinic. Taking a deep breath, I walked to the front desk. A bubbly, smiling brunette spoke up. "Hello! How can I help you?" I smiled back and spoke, "Hi..I have an appointment with Dr. Rogers..Aspen Moore." The nurse, Bailey I noticed as I read her name tag, smiled brightly, "Oh Ms. Moore! She will be right with you...this is the father I presume?" I nodded and squeezed Logan's hand, "Yes. He'll be coming with me." She nodded and smiled, "I'll call you when she is ready." I smiled graciously and sat on a seat. I looked at the lady seated a few seats from us. She looked to be ready to have her baby. She ran a hand over her belly and I frowned. How on earth is Logan going to find me attractive when I'm that big? Logan looked at me, "Spill." I blinked and shook my head, sighing. "I just don't know how you're going to find me attractive in a couple of months." Logan kissed my hand, "We've been over this. Of course I will. I think you look even prettier now pregnant than before. The ba-"
"Aspen Moore?" I stood quickly, yanking on Logan's hand. "Please follow me." The nurse smiled and we started walking. "We'll continue this conversation later." Logan murmured as we got the room. He sat in the chair and I jumped on the examination bed. I swung my feet, biting my lip.  "Aspen Moore?" A dark haired beauty walked in giving me a bright smile. I glanced at Logan and shook her hand. "Hi." She looked at her chart. "Well it says here.. you are about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant." I nodded, rubbing my belly.  She smiled and placed her chart on the table. "Well! Let's check on that baby shall we? Oh hello sir. I'm sorry I missed you...are you..her brother?" I gasped and narrowed my eyes as Logan stared at her, enamoured. "No. He's my boyfriend and the father." Dr. Rogers gave him a coy smile and stuck out her hand. "Hi." Logan shook her hand and swallowed, visibly. I sat there, seething and waited for the doctor to turn back to me. I lifted my shirt and waited for her to put the gel on my stomach. Not even flinching, I stared at the ultrasound scan. She gently ran the ultrasound stick around my belly. A watery, thumping surrounded the room and I smiled, tearing up. Logan touched my hand and I snatched it from him. He pursed his lips and sat back. I barely listened as Dr. Rogers showed me my baby. Finally, she finished and I hurriedly wiped off my belly. "Well everything is healthy. And you are 7 and half weeks pregnant. About another month or so and we can find out the sex." I nodded and brushed some loose hairs off my face. Taking the pictures, I opened the door. "Thank you." I slammed it shut and hurried to the front desk. "I want to switch my doctor." The receptionist smiled and nodded, "Well Ms. Moore, you can switch to Dr. Avery. She's an older woman, a mom and will understand more." I nodded, "Thank you." Stomping out the clinic, I angrily waited for Logan. He slid in his seat and turned to me. "What was that all about?" I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, "Turn on the car and take me home. Don't tell me you don't have any clue because if you do..I may just kill you." I hissed angrily. He started the car and drove me home. When we finally got to my house, I jumped out the jeep, slamming the door as hard as I could. Logan followed me and I ran upstairs to my room, locking my door. I sank on my bed, sobbing. "Baby..baby Let's talk about this. Please don't shut me out Aspen baby.."
"GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed, sobbing. I heard him sigh and slide on the door to the ground. He started singing my favourite song, Let You Love Me by Rita Ora softly and I sobbed harder. I don't know what to do! I lay on the bed, whimpering sobs.

^^^
So so sorry this is late! I've been so busy and school started again for me so yay!!! Lol what do y'all think though??? Does Aspen have a right to react like that? Or is it the hormones??? I promise the next update will be on time!!
Read, vote and comment my lovelies😙❤💖💗💓💕🤗

xoxo writing_princess16