Chapter 12

Logan's POV

Dazed, I stumbled down the hall, bumping into Ashley. "Hey sugar." She smirked. I rolled my eyes, "Ashley." She licked her thin lips and smiled, "Looking for someone?" I shook my head, "No." She frowned, "Well aren't you just the happiest man alive?" She sneered and walked away. I sighed and looked at my phone, receiving a message.  Boss... I groaned inwardly and opened the text, fearfully. "Ten minutes." I looked at my watch and sprinted out the school, to our hidden meeting place. I gasped for breath, eyes searching for him. I heard faint, sadistic chuckles and whirled around, fists ready. "My..my my...however did you get into this gang? You are utterly useless." I narrowed my eyes, "Useless? Then can I not complete this mission?" His grey eyes snapped with anger and he came in front of me, "Don't ever act insolent you fool! You are useless and replaceable. I could kill you and replace you in a heartbeat. Don't ever think otherwise." He hissed and lovingly touched his gun.  I gulped, nodding. "Yes sir." Smiling broadly, he backed off, "Now...how is the mission?" I sighed, "Difficult. I haven't found anything on Giorgio's mafia or the spies and the girl is pregnant." I blushed and squinted at a tree.  He raised his eyebrows, grinning, "Pregnant...now this could be an opportunity.." I paled at the look of glee on his face. "Sir?" I spoke gruffly. " Well my incompetent little servant. This baby could solve our issues." Smiling broadly, he thoughtfully nodded his head. I knew better than to ask how. "You have until it is born to complete the mission." I nodded and he disappeared, just as quickly as he had come. I leaned against a tree, rubbing my neck. My baby...could be used to complete this mission...this is all my fault. I should've kept my big mouth shut. I groaned and looked to the heavens. If only Dad would help us.. I snorted at the thought and started back to school. I walked in and saw a figure, sitting on the ground, alone. I approached and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Aspen's face. My joy was short lived at the look of utter brokenness on her face. I hurried over and pulled her into my arms. "Baby.. baby I'm so sorry about earlier.. I was scared. I could never leave you alone." She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and my heart squeezed in my chest. Kissing her cheek, I pulled her close again, laying a hand on her belly. " We'll figure this out. I will be here." She burst into more sobs. "Oh Logan! I don't deserve you." She sobbed and I glanced at her, puzzled. "What...what do you mean?"  She hiccuped and wiped her eyes, "You're just.. too perfect." Guiltily I hung my head, "No..I'm not." She stubbornly nodded her head, "Yes you are!" She whimpered and snuggled closer. I kissed her and smiled, "Let's take you home." She nodded, smiling gratefully. I scooped her up and carried her to my car. I lay her on the seat and she closed her eyes. I have to tell her family.  I hurried to my side of the car and slid in, taking her hand. I rubbed it comfortingly, feeling guilty. "Don't worry Babe. We'll go to your house and tell your parents right away." Her eyes popped open and she paled, "Right now? Logan my dad will kill you." I nervously chuckled, "Well you are worth being killed for." Inwardly I winced as I made her believe I loved her. She smiled widely and squeezed my hand, "I love you." I gulped and stared straight ahead. "We'll be home soon don't worry." I felt bereft when she pulled her hand away and wiped away a tear. My heart squeezed and I looked at her. Logan! Get a grip. You can't fall in love with this girl. No matter what. Just finish the mission. I frowned and the car was filled of silence for the rest of the ride.
I shut off the car and sighed, "Baby...I-" Aspen opened her door, "Logan. Let's go tell my parents." I cringed at the pain in her voice. I followed her as she walked to the doors. Her mom smiled, "Sweetheart.. you're home." She gave a weak smile and sank on the sofa. I cleared my throat, "We need to talk to you guys." Mr. and Mrs. Moore's eyes widened and followed us. "What is the problem?" Mrs. Moore asked, concerned. Aspen's eyes watered and she hung her head. "The doctor told me something today..." 
Mr. Moore patted Aspen's knee, "Honey..it's ok. Whatever it is." Tears leaked out of her eyes and I gripped her hand. She looked them in the eye and spoke, "I'm.. pregnant." Mrs. Moore gasped, a hand on her mouth. I hung my head and sighed, "We didn't plan this. I'm so sorry." Mr. Moore turned beet red then rubbed his forehead, looking at Aspen. Tears leaked out her eyes and she climbed into my lap, burying her face in my hoodie. I stroked her back gently and kissed her cheek. She sobbed harder. Mrs. Moore got up and patted her back, "Sweetie...don't cry. We'll figure this out don't worry. We're here for you. Your father and I may be on a rough patch, but we'll be here." She looked at her mom, teary eyed. She shook her head, "You don't understand! None of you understand!" I pulled her face out of my chest and lifted her face, "What do you mean baby?" She looked behind me then finally met my eyes, "I...can't say." I cocked my head and kissed her gently, "Of course you can babe. I won't ever judge you." She sniffed and burst into more sobs, "I..I don't know if the baby is yours or Connor's!" I gasped and pulled at her face. "What do you mean?" I hissed. She gulped back sobs, "C-connor came over a few weeks ago and we had sex...I couldn't stop him! Maybe I didn't want to! I just don't know if it's your baby!" She sobbed harder and I growled. "I'm going to kill that man." I stood up and stormed through the door, while Aspen screamed after me.

^^^
Well..She told him...and it isn't going to go well..
Well tell me if you like Logan's POV in this chapter!
Also I know it's late, but I'm busy this Christmas season and so I apologise. Will be on time on Sunday!!
Love y'all!💓
Please vote and comment❤😊💗

xoxo writing_princess16