Chapter 25

Aspen's POV

I sighed and glanced out the window, rubbing my belly gently. Logan grinned and glanced at me, "What's wrong?" I shrugged and flopped my hands, "I don't know! I want to get out of this stupid hospital and this stupid room! Baby get me out!" Angtry tears filled my eyes and Logan chuckled, wiping them as they slipped down my cheeks. "You know I can't. Besides, you and Lindsay need this rest...you both need to be careful." He stood and kissed my belly, rubbing it slowly. "Hear that babygirl? You and mommy need to rest so how about you let mommy feel a little better hm?" He kissed my stomach again and stood. I shuffled off the bed and waddled to the wjndow. Sniffing, I angrily wiped away a tear, "I want to leave..I feel so fat and unhappy...I want to get out! Logan!" I whirled around to Logan who looked up from his seat, a relaxed smile on his face. I growled and stomped to my door. Logan got up quickly and followed me. "What..what..no where are you going?" I waddled down the corridor towards the elevator. "I don't care! Anywhere!" Logan hurried in front of me, reaching for my hands. "Baby..babygirl calm down. Think carefully and think about Lindsay..she needs you to rest babe. Rest baby please. Just take it slowly. Think about this." I slapped his hand away, "Stop! They didn't say I need to be an invalid. I need ahhh." I grabbed my belly in exaggeration and  Logan gripped my arm. "Oh my goodness see babe? This is why you should rest." I snickered and pushed him off. "I was just scaring you. I want to go outside..for a few minutes..please." I sighed and looked at him beneath my lashes, blinking slowly, tears trembling. Logan sighed and rubbed his face, "I am going to regret this aren't I?" I blinked again and added an exaggerated sniff, "I don't think so..do you regret me?"
He pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek, "Baby baby baby of course not! Why would you ever think that? I could never ever regret you. No no no no baby don't think like that. You know you are my everything. My ride or die girl. You are my home, my family. You are carrying my baby in there. No of course I don't regret you." Real tears filled my eyes and I hung my head. He pulled my chin up and I looked into his eyes,  "Don't. Think. Like. That." He kissed me in the pause of every word and I gave a quiet moan. I pushed Logan against the wall and he chuckled against my throat. I took a deep breath looked at his beautiful eyes. "Kiss me again." I croaked, pulling him towards me. He tilted his head and his lips met mine in a gently yet intense kiss. I pulled his shirt closer to me as his hands fell to my waist. Lindsay kicked furiously and I leaned closer. Pulling back for air, I blushed. "Let's go back in our room. Anyone could see us." A nurse strode by, smiling indulgently. I blushed deeply and hid my face in his chest. Logan chuckled and pulled on my hand, "Come on. I want to give you a bunch more kisses...we haven't kissed like that in a long time." I waddled slowly behind as Logan led me back to my hospital room. I sat on the bed in his arms as he pulled me into for more kisses. Finally after intensely making out, I lay down, breathing heavily. Logan brushed my hair from my forehead and leaned down and kissed my cheek. "I love you baby girl. And I love you Lindsay." He gently kissed my belly and I chuckled, "She is so happy now that her mommy is happy..we should do that more often." Logan chuckled and shook his head playfully, "We should go on a real date soon. It's gonna be so hard when Lindsay is here and when we'll be so tired."  I sighed and laid an arm over my eyes, "I don't want to think about all that right now. I want to remember those kisses..my lips are a little swollen." Logan grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Your lips taste awfully good...all the time." I struggled to sit up when he pulled me up. I smiled gratefully and winked, "Chapstick make them taste good...Vaseline makes them plump." Logan raised his eyebrows. "Do you do all that for me?" He cocked his head and beamed at me. "I want my man to be happy so of course it's for you. I do everything for you. For goodness' sake you are with me and you don't even know if this is your baby." Logan propped himself on his elbow and frowned at me. "In my heart, this baby..Lindsay..she's my little girl. Forever. No matter if I'm her father or if I'm not. That doesn't matter.  You are what matters. She is what matters and I love you. I love you with all of my heart and if anything happens to me I want you to remember that forever. I love you baby girl." I sniffed away tears and crawled into his arms. "Of course I love you. And I'll always love you. You've been here when I needed you most and you have loved me and Lindsay from day one." I looked at my promise ring and smiled at him. "This ring I wear and stare at every day is my promise to you that I'll love you forever...And when you finally put a real engagement ring on my finger, I'll love you even more...just kidding." Logan laughed and showered my face in kisses, "You're too adorable. Honestly. I love you so much. You are just so perfect." I laughed and stared into his eyes. "I love you too Logan..And I'll never stop..No matter what." I kissed his cheek and lay down, rubbing my belly.
^^^
Double update like I promised!! So sorry that it was late last week. Hopefully I won't be so be so busy this week. Thank y'all for all the reads! More drama coming up!!😄 Keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies💞💕💗❤💖😊

xoxo writing_princess16