Chapter 5

I glanced at Connor and back at Logan. Finally, I burst into tears, "Don't make me choose!" Sobbing, I ran back into the house. Hearing footsteps behind, I slammed my bedroom door. I sat at my vanity and wiped my eyes. Connor popped his head in. I gasped and turned away. "Why can't you leave me alone?" Connor sat on my bed and sighed, "I didn't mean for us..even though it wasn't really an "us" to happen.. I thought I loved Olivia, but I was so confused." I sighed, "You never told me about your girlfriend. You made me seem like an awful person Connor..please I don't want to hear anymore. We...we are just friends..And now that I'm dating Logan..I don't even know if he'll be okay with that. Please..just go." I turned to him and struggled to keep the tears at bay. Connor nodded, "I'm sorry A...I was wrong...I hope one day you'll feel for me what I feel for you-"
"Goodbye." I turned away and he left. Logan knocked on my door and came in, shutting it behind him, "Hey babe...Connor left...Did you pick..me?" I laughed through my tears at his sad puppy look, "Yes..I chose you...please don't make me regret it." Logan grinned and hurried over to me. Picking me up, he kissed me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, smiling. "I'm gonna go to bed now.." Logan grinned, "Let me sleep with you." My eyes widened and I furiously shook my head, "My parents would never allow that. Go! Before my mom comes." Logan kissed me one more time and put me down. He hurried downstairs and out of the house. I looked out of my window and watched him walking away. Biting my lip with a smile,  I stood there. "What has you smiling?" I jumped at the sound of Mom behind me. I whirled around, "Nothing! Why are you in here?" Mom chuckled and sighed, "I came to make sure you were alright." I shrugged, "I'm fine. I'm gonna go to bed now." Mom took my cue and kissed my cheek, "Goodnight sweetie." I smiled at her and she closed the door behind her. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and sat in bed, pulling out my phone. Going to my messages and I grinned when  I saw one from Logan.

"Hey babe. Wanted to let uk that I had an amazing time wit u"

"So did I :)"

"Sweet dreams princess."

"Night" I sighed and hugged my phone to my chest. Slowly, with no thoughts of Connor, I fell asleep.

A week later, I woke up nauseous. Hurrying to the bathroom, I barely made it to the toilet before I threw up. Standing up, I brushed my teeth and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes had a dark circles under them, and I looked exhausted. I sighed and walked back to my room. Picking out a pink, distressed, crop hoodie and my favorite ripped jeans. Pulling my hair into a messy bun, I hurried downstairs.

Mom looked at me, concerned

Mom looked at me, concerned. "I heard you throw up..are you alright?" I nodded, "Fine. Gotta run." I picked up an apple, kissed her cheek and hurried out the door. Sliding in my car, I drove to school. I met Ivy at the doorway. She wore a pink tank top, white skinny jeans and a brown cardigan with pockets.

She grinned at me then stopped, "You look awful

She grinned at me then stopped, "You look awful." I grimaced at her, "Thanks..I feel it too. I threw up this morning..Ivy I gotta tell you something." Ivy looked at me, concerned. "Doll you can tell me anything..what's wrong?" Tears filled my eyes and I glanced at the ground, "I...I had sex.." Ivy's eyes widened, "Wait what!?! YOU had sex?!" She hissed, dragging me to a bathroom.  "When?" I shrugged, "After I found out about Olivia."

"Wait wait wait.. with CONNOR!?!" She shrieked and I covered her mouth. "Shut up! Not Connor genius! Logan!" Ivy grinned slyly, "Ooo...did it feel good?" "IVY!" I blushed and slapped her arm, "It was fine...it's better now." Ivy's eyebrows rose seductively, "My my..better now? So..this isn't a fling thing?" I shook my head, "We're...dating." Ivy grinned then sobered down. "So..why do you sound so unhappy?" I sighed, "I don't know...I wanted Conner to be my fi-" Ivy rolled her eyes and slapped me, hard. "OW! What was that for??" I rubbed my arm ruefully. She blinked innocently, "Someone needs to obviously slap some sense into you! Connor is a jerk! Logan actually cares about you! Don't throw that away. Be happy, like Kevin and I." I snorted, "Kevin isn't your boyfriend." Ivy huffed, "He will be! Now go! See your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and walked to Logan's locker. He stood there, grabbing his books, I put my arms around his waist and squeezed. Eyes widening, I let go. Wow...he's ripped..my man is ripped. I wonder if he knows how sexy that is...  I blushed as he turned around, smirking. "So...do you like what you felt?" Blushing, I grinned saucily, "Mmm hmm babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him. I turned my head slightly, anticipating a kiss when I heard an annoying perfect British accent. She wore white, skin tight jeans, a white drawstring top and a light brown sweater.

 She wore white, skin tight jeans, a white drawstring top and a light brown sweater

"Oh Darling..look...I think we interrupted something...sweet." Olivia came around the corner, holding onto Connor's arm. Connor's eyes flitted to Logan's and my position and I didn't pull away. I turned slightly, with Logan's arms around my waist. Connor tugged on Olivia, "I think we should go Liv." Olivia smiled and it took everything in me to not punch her in the face. "C'mon. Let's go to science class. "  Logan tugged on my arm gently. I smiled at him and took his hand. We walked in and sat down. Mr. Reynolds was teaching about safe sex and usually I rolled eyes but this time, I choked. Logan patted my back, concerned. Mr. Reynolds kept on teaching so I whispered to Logan urgently, "Did you wear protection?"

"Protection for...oh..."

"Did you!?!" I whispered hoarsely. He paled and shook his head, "I thought you were on the pill!" I snorted, "I never planned on having sex! Do you know what this means!?! We could have a baby!" I turned back to the front,  and raised my hand. "Yes Aspen?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, you may."  I hurried from the classroom, my stomach in knots. I turned suddenly and threw up in the garbage can beside me. I felt a hand on my back and I stood up and turned, thinking it was Logan. I gasped when I saw his face. Connor smiled sheepishly, "You good?" Why is he always around!?!?!? Blackness took over.

^^^

My my my..why is Connor not letting Aspen go? Is there a secret there? Will she get pregnant? Who knows? 🤷🏾‍♀️😁

Don't forget to comment and vote and add this book to your libraries!!!
Love y'all so much!❤❤💓💓💓

<3 <3 writing_princess16