Part 25

Part 25

Adone immediately came to stand in front of me, shielding me from Renzo and his menacing stare. I would've run but he still kept a hold of my arm, which meant that he was eventually going to hand me over to my evil captor. However, he could not attack me right now and that was okay for now.

"Renzo, what is going on?" Adone asked. "And why are you in your bra, Sadie?"

"That's because I'm a woman." Great, if I kept giving stupid responses like this, then Adone would be attacking me just like his friend.

"That's not what I meant," Adone said.

"Giver her to me I'll deal with her. I'll show her exactly what kind of tricks I have up my sleeve," Renzo declared, trying to grab me but Adone moved me away. "Get out of my way; she is mine to handle."

"Adone, don't let him have me. He is going to torture me just like he told Severin to torture Natasha," I said. "And do you mind letting go of me, so I can make my escape?"

"You are not going anywhere!" They both said in unison, catching me by surprise. Damn, they really were best friends. Addison and I had been friends for so long but we weren't in sync like this. I should ask these guys how they did it.

"Adone, I'm serious. Hand her over to me right now. I am done being patient and giving her chances. I am going to throw her in the prison cells where all my prisoners are," Renzo stated, glowering at me.

"That is exactly why you should not hand me over to him, Adone. I understand that you and him have been friends for a really long time, but come on, show some loyalty to me," I replied.

"I don't have time for this. Giver her to me now." Renzo tried to grab me once again, and almost succeeded, but my human shield—Adone—refused to budge, standing like a wall in front of my captor and I.

"Stop this. I won't let you hurt her. You have tortured her enough as it is. I can understand why you refuse to let her go, but you will not hurt her anymore," Adone stated, his words easing my heart.

"You are my hero," I said. I should hang out with Adone more often.

"I won't be for long. I will hand you over to him as soon as he gives me a good reason," he said.

"She refuses to acknowledge my power and acts as if she can do whatever she wants here," Renzo said. Was it just me or did he sound like he was whining?

"So? She is a human being. She is strong and independent, of course she would not be intimidated by you," he explained. Thank the Lord someone was smart enough to understand that tiny fact.

"She should be. I can blow her brains out in two seconds—"

"But you won't." How was Adone so sure that Renzo wouldn't kill me? With the way his eyes were shooting daggers at me, I had a feeling he was fantasizing about turning me to ash.

"I might not kill her, but I will sure as hell make her wish for death. Now give her to me or I'm going to kick you in the balls and I don't care that we have been friends since were kids," Renzo responded. His green eyes were on fire, kind of like the fire of defiance which was blazing in my heart.

"Do that and I won't let you get away," Adone challenged.

"Yes. Fight!" I cheered, but shut up when they both shot me a look that said I better keep my mouth shut or else they'd sew it shut.

"Sadie. Where are your clothes?" Adone asked.

"Renzo stole them. Well not really. I mean, he told me to take my clothes off and then we kissed, and then I tricked him—" Renzo cut me off.