six

{WARNING: BIG SMUT

{WARNING: BIG SMUT. JUST....SMUTTY SMUT. IT WILL BE TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU. OH DEAR I NEED JESUS}

i sat on the stool behind the register and ashton attempted to reason with me to give him a free record.

"just hear me out honey, you see. i'm a cool guy right? like i'm alright. and i buy at least five albums a month. that's a lot of albums. i mean come on, who even listens to that much music?"

"well considering it's usually you buying a replacement because you or one of your brothers have managed to break the record."

"exactly! so, here's the big win right here. i think you should just give me a free records, simply because, i'm your best friend."

i laugh obnoxiously throwing my head back.

"and who said you were my best friend?"

"me. just now. didn't you hear me? honey are your ears doing alright? probably going deaf from listening to this trash all day long."

i gasp.

"don't you dare insult the bee gees like that ever again."

"the bee gees? who even are they? i mean disco? i expected more from you honey."

"well you must not expect very much from me then."

"oh never."

my mouth drops and i crumple up a piece of paper, throwing it at him. he leans to the side dodging it, laughing at me. i shake my head and look up at him through my lashes.

"alright."

"huh?"

"pick one before my relief gets here."

"yES!"

he runs quickly around the shop before grabbing a david bowie album.

"that's a good one." i say as i gather up my things.

"much better than that disco crap."

"will you stop with the disco. it's american and it's cool."

"just because it's american doesn't make it cool."

"if you were american you'd be cool."

"hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ashton and i stumble into my apartment laughing over ashton's terrible attempt at flirting with the waitress at the sandwich shop.

"she really just didn't like you."

"she's gay. i'm telling you. it's in the eyes. did you see hers? because they were looking at you."

"oh shut up, they were not."