Iris

Barry Allen is her best friend, he is always there for Iris whether she wants him there or not. Barry is probably the sweetest, most kind person she will ever meet. That's why it was so hard to walk in to clock herself to work and hear Barry insulting someone she wasn't sure he knew. 

Iris heard him compare this poor man to roadkill.

After seeing her, Barry had run out, not that Iris could blame him considering she was super pissed off at him right now.

Now she's not going to say that she didn't give Barry the benefit of the doubt. Iris had originally thought that the man must have insulted him first and that it was a response to that. But Andrea, another barista had seen the whole thing and it really didn't seem like the amber-haired man had done anything besides get a bit upset.

Iris decided to text Bailey and see if she had any idea what was going on with Barry.

Iris: hey bailey barry just went off at this coffee shop guy

Bailey: omg what?

Iris: I know its super out of character for him and I'm worried

Iris: and a little pissed

Bailey took a moment to respond.

Bailey: he must be having a bad day

Bailey: or was provoked...

Iris: the other guy hadn't said much  

Bailey did not respond for a bit, and so Iris busied herself with doing her actual job. When Bailey did respond it was with something that Iris had sort of dreaded hearing from her, practically, sister.

Bailey: you should talk to him

Iris: yeah, I guess

Iris had very little intention of actually talking to her friend, she was going to figure things out the old fashion way, with a little bit of spying and some, probably not healthy, detective work.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her arm, "What are you doing Iris," it was Andrea, her co-worker, "that's your 'I'm planning something' face."

"Just some detective work."

"I think that's a not so smart idea," Andrea mumbled.

"You're just worried that I'm a better detective than you'll ever be and that I will accidentally find out all your secrets with my detective skills." 

Andrea laughed at Iris, the two falling into a companionable sort of silence, before Iris said, "I promise not to find out all your secrets."

"Thanks," Andrea replied, before going to take the girl at the counter's order.

Later that very same day, Iris decided to begin her detective work, starting with why Barry had gone off at the coffee shop guy, which she had found out was named Kurt. To be honest she thought his name was James and that's what she had been calling him in her head.

But no matter, Iris was going to find out why Barry had decided to insult Jam- wait no -Kurt with such levels of intensity. She wasn't going to stop until she got her answers.

Hi, hope you liked this riveting installation of my shitty book.

Please comment on who you would like to see meet Sebastian next or what Sebastian should come out for next.

Sam