ReaderxDean (1)

**Plot**You have to fake being Dean's girlfiend in order to get his out of jail**

You were storming around angrily. Dean had gotten himself into trouble again and it was down to you to get him out. You hated it, e always just expected you to and you always did. You got a call from the local police station, saying that you were needed to pick up somebody claiming to be your boyfriend.

When you hung up the phone, you cursed loudly, knowing that it was Dean that was there and that this was his cover. He always said you were his girlfriend, because your fake alias was the rarely seen daughter of somebody very high up in the Federal Government.

You got in your car and drove quickly and angrily down to the station, you pulled up into a parking space and breathed out deeply. You walked into the station and up to the front desk.

"Hi, may I help?" Said the receptionist. You looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, my, uh, boyfriend, Dean, is here." The receptionist smiled. "Yeah, I was called that I had to come and collect him." She nodded and you smiled a little before looking around.

"I just need to call the officers on duty and tell them to bring him up." You nodded.

"Please take all the time you need." You muttered and leant against the counter. A few moments later Dean was being led out and the officer took the handcuffs off. He grinned over at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Thanks sweetie." Dean said mockingly and you had to control yourself to stop from hitting him over the back of the head.

"Ready to go, hunnie?" You said, sickeningly sweet as Dean walked over to you. He pulled you to his side and you clenched your jaw. Dean nodded. "Thank you for all of your help." You said to the receptionist. You then pulled Dean out of the station and to the car. Once you made sure you were out of sight you retched yourself away from him and slapped him on the back of the head.

"Ow, what the hell, Y/N?" You angrily got into the car and he followed.

"Every time, Dean. Every time, you get into trouble, I always have to come out to save your ass." You started the car and Dean sighed. "You know, I have spent more time pretending to be your girlfriend than I have actually in a relationship." You head Dean laugh a little and you rolled your eyes.

"Maybe we should just be in a relationship then?" Your head snapped round surprised and your mouth fell open.

"What did you just say?" You asked him, not knowing if you had heard him right. He shrugged and pursed his lips a little before repeating what he had said.

"We should be together, everyone thinks we're a couple anyway, and we have fun and like each other right?" You thought for a moment. Maybe it wasn't so crazy, you felt Dean looking at you for a long moment before you looked over at him.

"So I guess this is your twisted way of asking me out, right?" You asked him half smirking. Dean nodded and shrugged a little. "Ever the romantic, ay, Dean?" Dean laughed a little and you joined in.

"Can I take that as a yes?" He asked you, you looked over at him and bit your lips slightly and nodded. You grinned and turned back to the road and you could hear Deans triumphant smirk.

**If you want me to write something for you, drop me an ask on here or tumblr and I'll get round to it eventually**

Twitter - @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com