ReaderxCas (1)

**Plot**You and Cas snuggle in the back of the Impala becuase you're tired**

You were tired, and grumpy and hungry, and anything else you could think of. You could't remember how long you had been in the Impala. Dean was driving tapping on the steering wheel along with the quite music playing out of the radio. Sam had his head leant against the window, his eyes closed and breathing low, he was asleep, something you wanted desperately to be.

You looked over at the form next to you. Cas was looking out the window, fingers fiddling with the cuff of his trench coat. You sighed and tried to get more comfortable in the seat next to Cas turing slightly. Not being able to get comfortable though, you sat up straight and groaned.

Cas looked over at you and smiled. "You okay?" He asked sweetly and your head snapped round to look at him, a small smile on your face. You shook your head slightly.

"I can't get comfortable." You pouted slightly and Cas laughed a little. He turned so that his back was up against the window and he pulled on your wrist. You furrowed your eyebrows but obliged to what Cas was trying to do.

He pulled you against him so that your back was against his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You shuffled slightly to get more comfortable more on your side than anything, your left ear lying against his chest. You could hear his heart beating gently.

You sighed, finally comfortable with Cas' fingers tracing shapes on your back through your shirt. You closed your eyes content in the moment and listened to Cas' breath even out, his arms tightening slightly around you.

You bought your legs up to rest on the seat next to you and you pushed yourself more into Castiel as he shifted into a more lying down position. You heard his hum of appreciation as you slipped your arm around his torso and squeezed hi slightly before letting him go but keeping your arm there.

It didn't take too long for you to be half asleep curled up in Cas' arms. Your breathing was getting heavier and heavier and soon, with the encouragement of the comfort of Cas' embrace, you were asleep.

***

When Dean stopped for gas and to wake Sam up so they could swap over, you didn't even know. You were so comfortable and content lying in Cas' arms that he didn't want to wake you so he let you sleep. He watched your face soften as you took deep breaths and adjusted yourself in your sleep.

He ran his hands through your hair, fiddling with the a few strands between his fingers. You sighed in your sleep and Cas halted his movement for a moment and then continued when you settled again.

When you were on the road again Cas continued to fiddle with your hair, humming quietly in content to himself. Soon, you stirred awake, you blinked a couple of times and nuzzled against Cas' chest before looking up at him.

"Hey." He smiled, half whispering as you sighed, laying your chin on his chest and looking up into his eyes. His hair was mussed and he looked so god damn attractive, you couldn't help but smile.

"Hi." You replied, then you laid your head back on his chest sighing once more. You didn't want to move, you were so comfortable and you tightened your arms around his torso as he rubbed your arms a couple of time, proving to warm you up.

"Fell better?" He asked, lips pressed into your hair and you smiled and nodded.

"Much better." You whispered. "Thanks Cas." You said through a groggy yawn. You felt him smile into your hair and there was a kiss lingering there.

"Anytime." You smiled, pressing your nose into the shirt covering his chest and taking a deep breath. Maybe you could just slip back to sleep and no one would notice, you wouldn't though, knowing that it wouldn't be too long and you would be in the next state over.

But it couldn't hurt to stay and snuggle into Cas just a little deeper, could it?

**If you want me to write something for you, drop me an ask on here or tumblr and I'll get round to it eventually**

Twitter - @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com