ReaderxDean (5)

***Plot***You're Sams friend and he wants you to meet Dean***Customised for Lauren, but you can change the name***

You sighed as you looked down once again at the mounds of work you has to do. There was no way around it, everything has to be done before you went back after the weekend. But you didn't want to do any of it, nothing was interesting any more, not since you had become friends with Sam and he trusted you enough to tell you all about his life. It was just too exciting.

You weren't 100% sure that you believed him, but the look on his face when he was telling you everything, you knew that there was at east some truth behind it. You groaned loudly as you threw your pen down on the table and laid your head in your hands. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, willing something to show up so that you didn't have to carry on with your work.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door to your dorm. You sighed in relief and stood, running a hand through your hair as you went, it must have looked a mess but you didn't really care. As you opened the door, there stood Sam a grin on his face, looking down at you from his massive height. You grinned up at him.

"Hey Lauren." He smiled and made his way into your dorm, making himself comfortable on your bed. You rolled your eyes and laughed a little and closed the door behind you. You made your way back over to your desk and sat at your chair facing him.

"What's up, Sam?" You said, crossing your legs and looking over at your closest friend you had made since coming to Uni. He shrugged a little and you squinted your eyes at him. He let out a deep sigh and looked down at his hands.

"My brothers here." He said, his voice low and almost emotionless. You bit your lip. That, you were not expecting. You swallowed a little and waited for Sam to look up at you, there was something on his face that you couldn't recognise.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" You asked him, genuinely not knowing how he was feeling at that moment. He sighed and shrugged.

"I dunno. I mean, it's good to see him and everything, but last time he was here he tried to get me to go back." Sam's voice was low, and there was something almost sounding like fear hidden behind it. "And, yeah, I know you say that my life sounds pretty exciting, but I don't know, I like it here. I want this life, the normal life, the Uni student, getting drunk and not doing any work until the night before life." Sam chuckled a little and you joined in, rolling your eyes at him slightly.

"So, spend some time with him, grab a beer, catch up." You shrugged and Sam furrowed his eyebrows a little and you raised yours. "It can't hurt to at least see him." You shrugged, crossing your arms.

"Yeah, I guess." He sighed and stared at his hands once more. You sat there for a moment in silence, him looking at and fiddling with his hands, you watching Sam closely for anything that would portray that he needed comforting.

"Do you want to meet him?" Sam asked out of the blue, and it took you completely by surprise. You had no idea. Did you want to meet the mysterious Dean Winchester? You took a breath as Sam sat patiently for you to answer, then you made your choice.

"Sure." You smiled, and Sam broke out into a grin, and just then and there you decided that no matter how things went with his brother it was worth it to make Sam happy.

***

Sam had told you to meet him at the student bar in an hour. You decided that you were going to make yourself look slightly more presentable. You had a quick shower, shoved on your jeans and a tank top. Over your jeans you put on your biker boots and grabbed a jacket. After grabbing your bag and making sure that you looked relatively presentable, you made your way out of your dorm room, locking it behind you.
It didn't take you that long to get down there, it was a good thing that you lived close to it as it meant you didn't have to drive. A few minutes of walking through town and you were stood outside the student bar. You made your way inside and it didn't take you that long to locate the giant that was Sam.

He spotted you and waved you over, he was facing you from where he was sat, in front of him was another guy, who you assumed was Dean. You made your way over and both of them stood. Dean turned to face you and you couldn't help but notice just how attractive he was.

"Well, Hello." Dean smirked slightly, a softness in his eyes that you didn't quite expect. You cleared your throat and smiled up at him.

"Hi." You smiled and Sam cleared his throat loudly behind the two of you, you turned to look at him to see him sending a glare in Dean's direction and you could almost feel the silent conversation.

"Lauren, this is my brother Dean." You smiled over at him and he threw you a wink, you rolled your eyes a little. "Dean, this is Lauren." You nodded and then the three of you sat down.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Dean asked sweetly, but with the gruff edge still in his voice and you smiled, nodding in thanks. When he left to go to the bar, you turned to Sam and gave him an encouraging smile.

"Thank you for coming, but I warn you, he hits on everything that moves, so just be careful." You laughed a little and rolled your eyes.

"I can take care of my self, Sam. It'll be fine, stop stressing." You patted his arm and waited for Dean to come back, wining slightly at Sam before you turned and took your drink off him.

***

You and Dean really hit it off. You sat there talking about everything and anything, Sam loved seeing the two of you talking. He sat back a little, only getting involved when the conversation required him too. You and Sam had told Dean that you knew about his life and Dean was more than willing to answer any questions that you had.
About 2 and a half hours later, you looked over to see Sam let off a yawn, he rubbed his eyes slightly and blinked, obviously trying to keep awake. You chuckled a little at him and he glared playfully.

"It's getting late, I think I should head back to halls before it gets dark." You sighed, standing up and Dean stood quickly. You smiled at him. "It was nice to meet you, Dean." You half whispered and he smiled at you, at some point in the night he had lost the smirk and hard exterior, and he was just Dean.

"Do you want me to walk you back?" Sam asked and you turned to see him standing. You smiled up at him and shook your head. "I'll see you tomorrow?" You nodded and he pulled you in for a hug. Then you turned back to see Dean wanting to say something.
"How long are you staying?" You asked, throwing your bag over your shoulder. He thought for a moment and then shrugged. "Well, maybe I'll see you soon." You stated and he grinned at you.

"You can count on that sweetheart." He smirked a little and you rolled your eyes, chuckling slightly. You moved forward a little and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"By Dean." You smiled and then you were out of the bar, but not before you heard Dean turn to his brother and say;

"Jesus, Sammy, you can count on more visits if you're gonna stay friend with that one." But there was something in his voice that made you smile like an idiot, after hearing Sam laugh at that you quickly made your way home, feeling like a 16 year old again.

***Hope you liked it***

Twitter- @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com