ReaderxSam (1)

**Plot**You run into him at a college party**

You didn't necessarily have much purpose in going to the party, your friends wanted to go so you didn't mind all that much. At least you were't going to be alone.

You tired your hardest to look nice too, opting for your best jean shorts, seeing as it was so hot, and a white tank top with a peplum tailored blazer over the top, you paired it with some plain black flats. Your hair was pulled back into a messy bun, a few strands framing your face, and you never really wore make up but you threw a little mascara on anyway.

You went for the booze as soon as you entered, as did your friends. You had a good laugh, and the alcohol was flowing nicely, although you weren't drinking enough to get drunk.

You laughed along with something unfunny that one of the frat boys said, your friends were considerably less sober than you were but you didn't want them to think you were being a drag so you played along. That's when you saw him, across the room, nursing a beer and not looking all that interested either.

He was good looking, tall, and from the looks of it quite well built. You caught yourself staring at him for a few minutes and only when he caught your eyes did you look away, a slight blush on your cheeks.

"C'mon," You started to pull one of your friends out to the middle of the room where people were dancing. She obliged quickly and soon the two of you were laughing and dancing along with the music. Although, you felt uneasy because there was a pair of eyes watching your every movement. You pushed the feeling to the back of your mind and tired to enjoy your time with your friends.

You laughed as one of the guys you and your friend were talking to pulled her away, she swallowed slightly and you threw her a wink and she grinned. You walked off the dance floor and to the drinks table to grab another beer and turned to look at the crowd before you.

This was one of the reasons that college party's weren't your thing, without your friends, you didn't really have any one to interact with so you felt a little out of place. You sighed and once again felt a pair of eyes on you. Furrowing your own eyebrows, you looked up again and caught sight of the guy you were staring at earlier, and he was smiling at you.

You smiled back slightly but felt your cheeks growing warm. You weren't really that good at this type of thing, so you drew your eyes away from him and made for the backdoor, needing some air.

The cool evening air hit you as you walked out onto the small patio, there were a few people out there but you paid them no mind as you took a few deep breaths. You heard the door open and close behind you and then someone was standing relatively close, and you braced yourself.

"Hey." His voice interrupted your thoughts, and a new train of throughout ran through your mind, that his voice was unbearably sexy and suited him, You shook that from your mind through and turned to look at him.

"Hi." You replied and couldn't help but smile back when he smiled at you, a wave of confidence ran over your body as you looked up into his face. "I'm Y/N." He grinned down at you.

"Sam." You nodded slightly. "I haven't seen you around here before, dragged out by your friends?" He asked sweetly and you chuckled a little.

"Yeah, something like that." You looked over at the door, wondering if any of them actually knew you had left, probably not. Sam laughed a little too. "Party's aren't really my thing." You shrugged and took a sip of your drink. Sam nodded in agreement and drunk from his bottle too.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked suddenly and you looked up at him in surprise and then you smiled.

"Sure." He grinned and started to walk down the steps of the patio and into the large garden. You took a breath to steady yourself and followed him, falling into steps quickly.

You and Sam fell into comfortable conversation, talking about your Majors, your families, and everything in between. When you had walked around the garden what felt like 5 times, you realised it was pretty late and you had class in the morning. Sam actually pouted when you told him this.

"That sucks," He started. "Would you, uh, maybe wanna grab dinner at some point?" He blushed the tiniest bit but ignored it, although you couldn't ignore the blush creeping up on your cheeks.

"Yeah, I would love too." You looked down at your feet fro a moment, and then back up at Sam, he was pulling out his cell phone and gesturing for you to put your number in.

You did and handed it back. You smiled at him and turned to make your way back into the party to tell your friends you were heading home. Then you turned suddenly and walked back to Sam. You went onto your tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek, without really thinking about it. He was a little surprised.

"Thanks for saving me from the party tonight, Sam." You whispered and then you were heading back inside, leaving Sam with a very large grin on his face and feeling quite happy with himself.

You would hear from him soon, you were sure of it.

**If you want me to write something for you, drop me an ask on here or tumblr and I'll get round to it eventually**

Twitter - @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com