ReaderxCas (2)

***PLOT***You have to dress really good for a hunt and Cas has a little crush***

When Dean told you this was what you had to do, you nearly had a full on fit. you didn't want to parade around some house in a dress that you weren't comfortable in, just so you could find a cursed object, that may or may not even be there.

It didn't help that the only dress you owned was a strapless, figure hugging black number, that came down just to mid thigh. You had never worn it before, and you thought it would probably be perfect for whatever the boys were planning on making you flirt your way into, but you still weren't exactly 100% comfortable wearing it.

You had put off putting the dress on for as long as you could. You had done your hair, a simple bun with a few strands framing your face. You had done your make up, nothing fancy, just a bit of mascara and eyeliner. You had put your jewelery on, a simple silver chain necklace and a matching bracelet.

There was nothing left to do, other than to slip into the dress. You took a deep breath as you did, still dreading it slightly, but you did it anyway, knowing that it was needed for the hunt. You pulled the zip up at the side and looked at yourself in the mirror. Not bad. You thought with a smile.

You slipped on your shoes, simple black high heels, not too high though, and looked at yourself in the mirror one more time. After a few touch ups you finally made your way out of the bathroom and into the main room of the motel. All three boys turned to look at you as you did.

"Finally." Dean said, his hands being thrown up in the air dramatically as he said it. You rolled your eyes.

"Bite me." You muttered, turning around and grabbing your purse. "You ready to go, then?" You asked the three of them, turning back to look at them, a small smile on your face. Sam and Dean nodded and you turned to look at Cas to see he looked a bit lost, and well, flustered.

"You okay, Cas?" You asked him, your eyebrows furrowing and your voice seemed to snap him out of his trance a little cause he swallowed. His eyes looked over you quickly and then he blushed even more.

"I-I'm fine." He muttered, stuttering slightly, looking away slightly and trying to make his way out of the room. You smiled a little to yourself, biting your lip and you heard chuckling from behind you. Turning to look at Sam and Dean you glared at them slightly and Dean sent you a wink as you rolled your eyes.

The three of you then made your way out to the Impala to make your way to the party. You and Cas sat in the back and Cas avoided eye contact with you at all cost, making you want to laugh, you didn't though. However, Cas glanced over at you several times, and you felt his eyes on you and the intensity of his gaze made you blush to the bone.

***

When you got to the venue, Dean made up some story to get the 4 of you in and you immediately started to make your way around to try and find the object you were searching for.

"You know, it'll be quicker if we split up." You suggested and Sam nodded in agreement. "I'll go with-"

"Me and Sammy will take the top two floors and you and Cas can do this one and the basement." Dean smiled, cutting you off before you could even get in your idea. You sighed as you turned to look at Cas to see he was blushing once more and you suddenly noticed how cute he looked when he did that. You turned back to glare at Dean, but he just grinned at you.

"Be careful." You called after Sam and Dean as they started to make their way up the stairs. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes for a moment before turning back to look at Cas. You opened your mouth to say something, but Cas cut you off.

"You look beautiful." He blurted out, and at first you didn't think that you had heard him right and you had to blink a couple of times before a smile spread across your face.

"Thank you." You muttered, only just loud enough for him to hear as you glanced down at yourself and then back up at him. He was smiling back at you, rather bashfully and you cleared your throat. "We should probably get to work." You said, swallowing slightly and Cas nodded.

While the two of you were looking for the object, you would constantly catch Cas looking at you, and as soon as you made eye contact with him he would smile and turn away and you noticed the blush creeping up his neck that he was trying to hide.

You thought that in that moment Cas couldn't get anymore cute and you liked this side of him and hoped to see more of it, so, maybe you should wear cute dresses and nice clothes more often, just to get this sort of reaction out of Cas.

And you hoped, that next time, he would finally admit his feelings to you and then maybe, you could be something more than flirty friends.

***Hope you liked, tell me what you think? Every comment is like a hug from a friend***

Twitter -- @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com