ReaderxDean (3)

**PLOT**Sam and Dean are in the French mistake universe and fake you is married to Jensen**

Sam and Dean had no idea where they were. Like, it was starting to get a little scary. They weren't being called by their actual names and they weren't hunters and everything was kind of all up in the air and just wrong.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" Dean said, pacing the small room that was Jensen's trailer. "We aren't supposed to be here. This is so wrong." Dean was starting to get aggravated now. Sam was sitting at the computer, trying to find out what was going on.

"Sam, are you even listening to me right now?" Dean said, throwing his hands up in aggravation. Sam sighed and looked up at his brother.

"I am trying to find out what the hell is going on." Sam said, his teeth gritted and Dean groaned. Sam started to look back at the laptop in front of him, looking over information about their fake lives and the people that were involved in it. All they needed to do was survive here long enough to be able to get back home.

Dean started to pace again, not really sure what to do or where to go. Sam was sat patiently reading through the information in front of him when he came across something interesting. His eyebrows rose into his hair, not sure if he should bring to light the information that he had just read. Unfortunately though, Dean had seen the change in his facial expression.

"What?" Dean said, his voice had an edge on it. "What's the matter?" Sam looked up at Dean and smirked a little. Dean raised his eyebrows and looked expectantly at Sam.

"So, apparently this 'Jensen Ackles' is married to a certain co-star." Sam said, trying to contain his laugh, Dean cleared his throat and then swallowed a little. "You and ('fake' name preference) have been happily married for three years this June." Dean shrugged.

"I have no idea who that is, man." Dean rubbed his temple a little, and Sam started to smirk again, Dean furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sam chuckled and turned the laptop around and gestured for his brother to look. Dean threw Sam a strange look before turning his attention to the laptop screen. What he saw there made his jaw drop open.

There, in the picture looking as beautiful as Dean always thought, was you. His arm was snug around your waist and you were standing next to him at some sort of red carpet event. He was pressing a kiss to your temple and you had your eyes closed, a small smile gracing your features. Dean cleared his throat as he looked over it for a few minutes.

"So, I wasn't expecting that." Dean said, his eyes unable to leave the picture of the two of you, suddenly a little jealous as he remembered that it wasn't actually him. He cleared his throat one more time then shook his head, tearing his eyes away from the picture. "That's not really her, man, can we just focus on trying to get home?"

Sam have him a sceptic look and could see the thought process going on in Deans head but left him alone for the time being. Dean, after all, was not one to necessarily be all touchy feely and share what's going on in his head. Sam sighed and nodded, going back to trying to figure out how they were going to get back.

Dean started to pace slightly, not really knowing what else to do, then there was a knock on the trailer door and Sam and Dean looked at each other in shock. Sam cleared his throat.

"Come in." He said, making his voice as strong and clear as he could as Dean rearranged his features to look more normal and relaxed. Someone opened the door and Sam and Dean raised their eyebrows.

"Jared, Jensen, the car is here for you." It was a petit woman who ha da headset on and a clipboard in her hand, she had a cheery smile on her face waiting for them to reply. Dean cleared his throat and forced a smile.