ReaderxDean (4)

***PLOT***Spending a nice Christmas with team free will, you're Deans girlfriend***

The bed was cold when you stirred awake, you had only got a couple of hours in so you knew it was pretty early, or late, however you wanted to put it. You furrowed your eyebrows, it was rare that you woke up without Dean beside you and you turned to look at his empty side of the bed.

You heaved a sigh and turned to look at your phone to see the time, thats when you noticed something. Today was Christmas. It was strange that you had kind of lost track of the days, not that you particularly celebrated Christmas, but you smiled slightly anyway.

Crawling out of bed and pulling on one of Dean's hoodies to keep you warm, you groggily made your way out of the bed room. You were hit with the smell of cookies and tea, plus the sound of happy muttering.

You followed the sound to the living room of the bunker and poked your head inside the door, there you saw Dean, Sam and Cas sat around talking quietly. When Dean noticed you, he looked happy.

"Why's everyone up?" You said, your voice still caked with sleep as you made your way over to Dean. He opened his arms to you and you settled on the couch next to him. He draped an arm around your waist and you snuggled into his side.

"Planning the day." Dean muttered, pressing a kiss to your forehead and you furrowed you eyebrows and looked up at him. He just smiled and shrugged slightly.

"You do know what today is, don't you, Y/N?" Cas asked and you looked over at him and rolled your eyes.

"Of course I do Cas, it's Christmas." You said, a grin framing your face and Dean chuckled a little. "So, what did you have in mind?" You looked at Dean, Cas and Sam, they were all smiling like children.

They proceeded to tell you that you were going to exchange gifts after breakfast, eat a lot of food that Dean was going to attempt to cook, apparently you were obliged to help, and then get extremely drunk while listening to very loud music.

You throughout it sounded like a fantastic idea.

***

You were in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Dean demanded (nicely of course) that you make him so much bacon he chocked, you rolled your eyes but started to pul things out of the fridge and cupboards. Dean made you tea and you took a sip of it as the bacon was cooking.

Dean came up behind you, wrapping his strong arms around your waist ad pulling you back against him. You smiled and leaned into his embrace. He buried his face in your neck and you sighed when you felt the tip of his nose brush against you neck. He pressed a soft kiss there.

You giggled a little and you placed your tea on the side to lean over the stove. Dean didn't let go though, he just followed in time with you. You laughed slightly as Dean did this and you turned to bacon over in the pan. He chuckled into your neck and you rolled your eyes once more.

Once breakfast was cooked you told Dean to help himself and you quickly returned to your room to receive his present. You didn't really get him anything special, just a couple of Henley's and a bottle of Whiskey. You didn't wrap it up either, not well anyway, you had found an old present bag and shoved them in there, with a note that said 'Marry Christmas, Love always, Y/N xo'

You bought Sam some shaving stuff and a book on lore, and you had also bought Cas a couple of dress shirts, seeing as he was now kind of human he had to change his clothes every now and then. You picked up all of the presents and carried them outside.

You didn't expect Dean to get you anything, but you made your way out to where he was sat on the couch eating. He grinned up at you and his eyes flicked to the bag in your hand, you grinned back. He threw you a wink, but you just rolled your eyes and plopped on the sofa next to him.